Otis Big Guitar Mix EP!

Jon Benjamin

Just now, Alf said:

Holy shit, is this real? I can't play it

Drops tomorrow or now in AUS/NZ

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The release date is April 3

@Jon Benjamin how’d you find this? It doesn’t show up yet in my Spotify when I look at the artist page (just your link)

I love that he still can’t let the Trilogy go and won’t rest until these songs sound dirtier 😍

Saw the link on Reddit, if an Australian showed someone the link, it would show up like this in the US store, would’ve been a perfect opportunity for the C&V title track, but lazy bones 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

LAZY BONES AND WILD ONE??!! 😍😍 billie out here doing more than he did since FOAM was announced. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

PRO TIP: Get on iTunes on a desktop, go to store, change your country to Australia and you can listen to 90 second previews!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jon Benjamin said:

PRO TIP: Get on iTunes on a desktop, go to store, change your country to Australia and you can listen to 90 second previews!

Is it good? I don’t want to spoilt it for myself and I’m extremely excited so just tell me if it’s The Sound I’ve been dreaming of since 2012 :D

4 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Is it good? I don’t want to spoilt it for myself and I’m extremely excited so just tell me if it’s The Sound I’ve been dreaming of since 2012 :D

Fell For You should give you a good idea of what they’ll sound like. I prefer to wait for the full ones tomorrow 

• Like 2

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

Fell For You should give you a good idea of what they’ll sound like. I prefer to wait for the full ones tomorrow 

Fell For You was pretty cool but there’s just something that makes it a little less good than Longshot (that hits the sweet spot for me)... either way, I’m just so happy about this. It has my favorite song from the trilogy and I believe the mix does it justice

I am beyond excited for Lazy Bones!!! Wild One and Oh Love are odd choices in my opinion but I can't wait to hear these!

Why can't they mix Little Boy Named Train 😡 Billie don't like me. 

Read this comment Billie please 🤘😘

• Like 4