Billie Joe Armstrong performs a raw, uncensored, at-home version of Green Day's 'Graffitia'!

GreenDayItaly

Β 

Billie Joe Armstrong checked in with RADIO.COM from home to deliver this stripped down, acoustic masterpiece of 'Graffitia.'

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:runaround:Β :runaround::runaround:

It’s like an alternate universe performance!!! And bonus Lenny! πŸ˜‚Β 

What a gift I’m speechless. 😍😍😍

So we got BOBD Sunday, Johnny Thunders cover Monday and this today. I swear he’s been more productive in quarantine than he was during promotion. I call it a silver lining.Β 
Β 

And could you just see Graffitia as an acoustic encore in a set?

god...Billie's so productive during this quarantine ❀️ i'm totally in love with his voice...

This man is giving me life lately. I initially expected this thread to be an April Fool's joke.Β :lol:

Remember what song I requested when they announced the foxΒ performance? :wub:Β I will take this as a sign he reads GDC :dry:

WhaaatΒ 
This is wonderful. 😍😭 The acoustic version sounds amazing 

Billie's looking at theΒ ceiling like ????Β πŸ˜‚

What a wonderful performance of the song!

And the bit where he rolled his eyes will make great memesΒ πŸ™„
Β 

Β 

11 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Remember what song I requested when they announced the foxΒ performance? :wub:Β I will take this as a sign he reads GDC :dry:

That mean he know how much you hate the Hella Mega and that make him sad.

Hm if that’s how they are planning to play it live, I’d rather have them not play new songs at all. Sorry if I sound rude but that was horrendous imho.

4 minutes ago, Aidana Shyngysbayeva said:

Hm if that’s how they are planning to play it live, I’d rather have them not play new songs at all. Sorry if I sound rude but that was horrendous imho.

Graffitia is not an acoustic song lol. WithΒ  full band it will be amazing.

3 minutes ago, Aidana Shyngysbayeva said:

He wasn't prepared to play it Β you can tell he's just going for it.Β 

There's a lot of positives to take from it though it wasn't horrendous he was just a little disorganized and unprepared.Β 

If they were to practice this constantly for the tour in their rotation of 40 songs it would be perfectly fine.Β 

Β 

25 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

This man is giving me life lately. I initially expected this thread to be an April Fool's joke.Β :lol:

For real I legit thought it was another of those mislabeled clips of BOBD before I played it and lost my shit πŸ˜„

21 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Do it again! Do πŸ‘ the πŸ‘ trickπŸ‘ Β Do πŸ‘ the πŸ‘ trick πŸ˜‚

Just now, Sheenius said:

He wasn't prepared to play it Β you can tell he's just going for it.Β 

There's a lot of positives to take from it though it wasn't horrendous he was just a little disorganized and unprepared.Β 

If they were to practice this constantly for the tour in their rotation of 40 songs it would be perfectly fine.Β 

Β 

I know he wasn’t. It’s just that his voice seems weak and dry. Β Gd concert at Sevilla was one of the best, they are still on top no doubt. The thing that bothers me is that cold attitude of his towards the new material.

6 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

That mean he know how much you hate the Hella Mega and that make him sad.

That’s what he deserves for saying he won’t play FOAM stuffΒ :cry:

That smile.Β  :wub:Β  And Lenny yawning.Β  This is all daily life to him.

Just now, Aidana Shyngysbayeva said:

I know he wasn’t. It’s just that his voice seems weak and dry. Β Gd concert at Sevilla was one of the best, they are still on top no doubt. The thing that bothers me is that cold attitude of his towards the new material.

His voice is fine he's sounding better than how he sounded at record release time.Β 

Β 

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Do it again! Do πŸ‘ the πŸ‘ trickπŸ‘ Β Do πŸ‘ the πŸ‘ trick πŸ˜‚

Well, I tried with the covers, we’ll see next Monday :lol:

1 minute ago, Sheenius said:

His voice is fine he's sounding better than how he sounded at record release time.Β 

He sounded awful back then though... (and super out of tune for the Oh Yeah performances)

Archived