No Fun Mondays

Little Boy Named Booze

5 minutes ago, Freezing Melons said:

Is anyone else who ordered from the UK store waiting for their LP to come in. Still waiting for mine to arrive in Canada, it was shipped on December 21st. 
I posted on Reddit and apparently there was one other person in the same boat - anyone on here in the same boat? 

Damn you still haven't received it yet??
You're one unlucky guys loll

52 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Damn you still haven't received it yet??
You're one unlucky guys loll

Luck comes and goes - I'm just debating picking up the blue record from a local record store and not opening it until (and IF) my Glow in the Dark sleeve comes in. Then I can trade the record store one back in for store credit...

Like how long do I wait until I just go for it aha. Still waiting on the UK Store Response if they can give me an ETA so some sort of update...

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

Listening to Mambo No. 5 and still wanting Billie to do a cover. 🤣

A little bit of Lenny in my life, a little bit of Tre Cool by my side, a little bit of Jason is all I need, a little bit of Mike Dirnt is all I see, a little bit of Kevin in the sun, a little bit of Kevin all night long, a little bit of Adrienne here I am, a little bit of you makes me your man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, The Grohl said:

A little bit of Lenny in my life, a little bit of Tre Cool by my side, a little bit of Jason is all I need, a little bit of Mike Dirnt is all I see, a little bit of Kevin in the sun, a little bit of Kevin all night long, a little bit of Adrienne here I am, a little bit of you makes me your man.

This is perfect. I love how you get Kevin in there twice. ;)🤣

Also you will appreciate that I was also listening to Blondie's "Call Me" and wondering why Billie didn't cover that instead of "Dreaming." Hearing Billie sing "Cover me with kisses, baby/Cover me with love/Roll me in designer sheets/I'll never get enough" would kill me, and that is exactly how I want to die. 

6 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

This is perfect. I love how you get Kevin in there twice. ;)🤣

Also you will appreciate that I was also listening to Blondie's "Call Me" and wondering why Billie didn't cover that instead of "Dreaming." Hearing Billie sing "Cover me with kisses, baby/Cover me with love/Roll me in designer sheets/I'll never get enough" would kill me, and that is exactly how I want to die. 

Hey, Kevin is so nice he needed it twice ;)

And who knows, if Billie ever does NFM 2 maybe he'll cover Call Me. It would be perfect.

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Hey, Kevin is so nice he needed it twice ;)

And who knows, if Billie ever does NFM 2 maybe he'll cover Call Me. It would be perfect.

I feel like the style of "Call Me" is an even better fit for Billie's voice and his musical style as well. I want this to happen really bad now LOL.

1 hour ago, The Grohl said:

Brilliant, sneaky but brilliant 😉😉😂😂

• Haha 2

I got tired of waiting and ordered it from a local record store - will probably pick it up tomorrow. And knowing my luck, when I get home, the one i ordered from the Green Store will be waiting at my doorstep.

• Like 3

So many people have had problems with their orders for this and other things via the warner store. Their service has been so bad recently - hope everyone managed to grab their copy in the end - i still listen to this album alot tbf, its really fun :)

Yea I'm still waiting - which is ridiculous.
I bought a copy from a local record store (without the glow eyes) and will keep it closed for the next month until (hopefully?) the one i ordered from the Warner store comes in. I was excited to listen to it on vinyl, now I'm just bored of waiting.

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, Freezing Melons said:

Yea I'm still waiting - which is ridiculous.
I bought a copy from a local record store (without the glow eyes) and will keep it closed for the next month until (hopefully?) the one i ordered from the Warner store comes in. I was excited to listen to it on vinyl, now I'm just bored of waiting.

You have the patience of a saint. I would've canceled so long ago.

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Freezing Melons said:

The Store exclusive was resent to me a few weeks ago and just received it!

Looking forward to finally getting a good sleep tn.

That was long.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Freezing Melons said:

The Store exclusive was resent to me a few weeks ago and just received it!

Looking forward to finally getting a good sleep tn.

YAY! Happy you finally got it!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I am happy you finally got it!

With the new action on this thread I am such a spoiled Green Day fan I thought no fun Mondays were back and there was a new song release.

Green Day fans are so spoiled. I am spoiled. I literally thought the guy was doing No Fun Mondays again. And another wonderful spoiled typical Green Day fan trait: jumping to conclusions.

Sometimes we are right though. I hope no fun Mondays and Billie presence in general comes back soon. It’s been too long.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...