No Fun Mondays

Little Boy Named Booze

No fun Monday just turned Fun Monday for me.

• Like 4

I was so excited when I read the caption and then that video brought back all the memories of my Longshot show and just what a lovely time. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Awesome, also very interesting that it is released via Uncool records :) 

• Like 1

Is... is this the first time where Billie is inadvertently ripping ME off instead of the other way around?? 'Cause I did this exact same thing five years ago when I covered a different Replacements song every week on my SoundCloud for eight straight weeks, and then again four years ago when I covered a different classic punk song every week from like mid-April to mid-October!  😂😂😂

The sound quality is so raw, but I mean it as a good thing. I love when GD songs (or covers) are not overproduced /overthinked.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Oh crap. You just reminded me that when Billie says he’s gonna start a new regular thing (trilogy remixes, Otis TV, campfire stories) he never follows through after the first week. Let’s hope this quarantine is making him bored enough to actually keep his promise for once 🥺

I hope he will continue at least a few weeks. ”Until everything back to normal” seems very open-ended. When everything is so uncertain, we can’t predict how long it’ll continue but still I think he won’t give up in a short time cause seems like he’s really into covering songs now so probably it’s a really enjoyable thing for him to continue 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Beyza said:

I hope he will continue at least a few weeks. ”Until everything back to normal” seems very open-ended. When everything is so uncertain, we can’t predict how long it’ll continue but still I think he won’t give up in a short time cause seems like he’s really into covering songs now so probably it’s a really enjoyable thing for him to continue 

Hope so. It does give him something to do and keeps his skills up. It’s nice that after all that talk about releasing things whenever he wants to he’s actually doing it now in a way. I’d love to hear those extra Green Day tracks but he does such great covers too I don’t really mind. Once this is over I hope they release the Green Day stuff they have. 

• Like 2

So far he’s stuck with it for two weeks which is one song more than Otis Remixes  and also more than Otis TV, so I’m hopeful (plus he certainly has covers to release from the Longshot vault he can put them out and pretend they’re new in case he gets bored with recording :P)

• Haha 2

I was watching in slow motion to try and catch pics that I haven't seen before.  When the guys were in front of the house, I thought David was sticking a lollipop in Billie's mouth.  Watching in regular speed, it looks more like lighting a cigarette, which would make way more sense. :lol:

• Haha 3

If he’s going to do this under Uncool records, I wonder if they’ll be available to stream/download?

7 minutes ago, Montclare said:

I was watching in slow motion to try and catch pics that I haven't seen before.  When the guys were in front of the house, I thought David was sticking a lollipop in Billie's mouth.  Watching in regular speed, it looks more like lighting a cigarette, which would make way more sense. :lol:

I thought he was actually sticking a lollipop or -something like that- in regular speed? lol