Green Day Alt Press collectors edition (2020)

Squashie

I’m guessing I will have to wait at least another week or ten days once you guys get yours delivered.  🥱

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, jengd said:

I’m guessing I will have to wait at least another week or ten days once you guys get yours delivered.  🥱

Here is what the message with my shipping notification stated: 

"Dear [name removed],

This message is to inform you that we've packed your order, put a label on it, and left it for postal pickup! See below for a better idea of when you'll see updates on your tracking number.

USPS Orders: Pickup occurs Monday-Friday. Your shipping notification means your package on its way in the next day's pickup. So, if you get this message on a Wednesday, the post office will pick it up on Thursday. If you get this message on a Friday, the post office will pick it up on Monday. Etc., etc. Once the post office picks up your stuff, they can take 24-48 hours to update their tracking link which is included at the bottom of this message. Please expect at least a week before delivery!

UPS and DHL Orders: Pickup occurs on Wednesdays and Fridays.

International Orders: Most International orders will arrive in 21-28 Business Days once they are shipped. REMINDER: International Orders may be subject to additional customs fees which are not included in shipping charges.

NOTE: Large posters included in bundles may ship in separate poster tubes and may take an additional 2 business days for USPS processing. You will receive an email with the poster tracking information if this is the case.

If you have any questions, reply directly to this message. Thanks!"

• Thanks 1

I didn't get a confirmation, but I did get an email response that a photo of my cats was worthy of receiving free stuff with my order. :P 

Did anyone else notice that in their confirmation email?

HOW DO I GET SOME COOL FREE STUFF WITH MY ORDER?

Reply directly to this message with a picture of your pet, or a friend's pet, or a cute animal and make us "Awwwww."

47 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I didn't get a confirmation, but I did get an email response that a photo of my cats was worthy of receiving free stuff with my order. :P 

Was that in your purchase email or shipping email?

45 minutes ago, Squashie said:

Was that in your purchase email or shipping email?

Purchase!

2 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Purchase!

Darn! Too late as mine is already shipped.

2 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I did! I thought I shared that tidbit a few pages ago. 

4 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

I did! I thought I shared that tidbit a few pages ago. 

Oops, I must have missed it!

12 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Yes I saw this and I sent a pic of my cat too and got an "Awwww" back, so I guess I'll get some free stuff with my order. But no shipping confirmation yet, just silence. I want my bundle :(

8 hours ago, Thatsername said:

Yes I saw this and I sent a pic of my cat too and got an "Awwww" back, so I guess I'll get some free stuff with my order. But no shipping confirmation yet, just silence. I want my bundle :(

I don't have a pet, so I sent a cute picture of a husky puppy and explained I hoped to get a dog soon. They asked me to send pictures once I my own pup! I'm guessing it's just a few stickers, but hey, worth a shot right?

• Like 1

Response I got back about shipping for my bundle:

”Green Day Solo Issues start shipping April 13th! Right now, we are still on track to ship Collections around our April 17th deadline. If any of our vendors experience further delays due to the COVID situation, we will let you know. If you have any questions, please let us know!”

Mine is scheduled to be delivered on Saturday. 

@pacejunkie punk that’s odd that they’re saying solo issues are shipping and not bundles, when I ordered a bundle (nimrod one). 

10 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

Apparently mine won't be here til Monday 😠

I'm sure mine will get held up somewhere between Kansas City and my house. Usually happens.

2 hours ago, Squashie said:

Mine is scheduled to be delivered on Saturday. 

@pacejunkie punk that’s odd that they’re saying solo issues are shipping and not bundles, when I ordered a bundle (nimrod one). 

Is that the big one with the stickers and photobook? Maybe they are waiting on an item to complete it? Sounds like they’re on track though so hopefully they all ship by Monday at the latest.

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Is that the big one with the stickers and photobook? Maybe they are waiting on an item to complete it? Sounds like they’re on track though so hopefully they all ship by Monday at the latest.

It doesn't have the photobook. It's 2 collector verisons of the issue.

Just now, Squashie said:

It doesn't have the photobook. It's 2 collector verisons of the issue.

So maybe they’re still waiting on the photobook?

Special delivery!

vGqb0oC.jpg

I'm actually very excited for the weird PUP promo thing they sent. I love that band so much!

• Like 2
  • Love 2