Birthday Present Idea

Dan_Marino13

I was just wondering do any of you guys have any suggestions on what to get my friend for her birthday I was thinking some Greenday Merch as she is a huge fans do you have any recommendations 

I don't know your friend but for me I always send dick pic to my friends at their birthday.

8 minutes ago, Dan_Marino13 said:

I was just wondering do any of you guys have any suggestions on what to get my friend for her birthday I was thinking some Greenday Merch as she is a huge fans do you have any recommendations 

If she likes the FOAM era maybe a shirt or even the mug - it looks pretty cool! If she's a reader, maybe grab a Green Day book like Nobody Likes You. Or she might dig the Q Magazine bundle if she's into that. Or you could figure out if there's anything missing from her GD collection and grab an album she doesn't have. 

1 minute ago, kaylubd said:

If she likes the FOAM era maybe a shirt or even the mug - it looks pretty cool! If she's a reader, maybe grab a Green Day book like Nobody Likes You. Or she might dig the Q Magazine bundle if she's into that. Or you could figure out if there's anything missing from her GD collection and grab an album she doesn't have. 

Whats the Book like is like a long form Book or more like a picture book And what's the Magazines Like

2 minutes ago, Dan_Marino13 said:

Whats the Book like is like a long form Book or more like a picture book And what's the Magazines Like

The book is a regular length book. Chapters, some pictures, but mainly words. It's a good book, so I'd recommend it. Green Day is the cover story on Q, so they get a few pages and they're on the cover

https://store.greenday.com/q-magazine-live-at-the-whiskey-7-bundle.html

(it's also available in the Euro store - not sure where you're located)

If you're looking for books with more photos, like coffee table books, Amazon has a few listed. I know there's one called Green Day Treasures but I think it sucks.

3 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

The book is a regular length book. Chapters, some pictures, but mainly words. It's a good book, so I'd recommend it. Green Day is the cover story on Q, so they get a few pages and they're on the cover

https://store.greenday.com/q-magazine-live-at-the-whiskey-7-bundle.html

(it's also available in the Euro store - not sure where you're located)

If you're looking for books with more photos, like coffee table books, Amazon has a few listed. I know there's one called Green Day Treasures but I think it sucks.

I think I might go with a 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours CD because i know she doesn't have that one and it's one of her favorites and the Nobody Likes You book it looks pretty good

11 hours ago, kaylubd said:

Or, you could try and get the elusive graphic novel 'Last of the American Girls'... it's a cool book, written by Green Day, but it's more for young girls. I'm 16 and I love the idea of it (haven't actually gotten my hands on it yet), but idk if every fan would.

10 minutes ago, FruitbasketCase said:

Or, you could try and get the elusive graphic novel 'Last of the American Girls'... it's a cool book, written by Green Day, but it's more for young girls. I'm 16 and I love the idea of it (haven't actually gotten my hands on it yet), but idk if every fan would.

It isn't out yet, it's been delayed

5 minutes ago, Hermione said:

It isn't out yet, it's been delayed

Okay, that explains why the order I placed in August is still on hold. Thanks!

1 hour ago, FruitbasketCase said:

How is Aimed at Young Girls

The CD sounds like a good idea. That's something she'll keep as long as she's a fan and she'll remember you bought it for her. Otherwise the Nobody Likes You book is a nice idea. It's pretty interesting.

6 hours ago, Dan_Marino13 said:

How is Aimed at Young Girls

Here's a thread about it with more info (although it isn't coming out until the end of this year now anyway):

I think the CD or the Nobody Likes You book would be perfect choices!

On 2/17/2020 at 3:20 PM, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I don't know your friend but for me I always send dick pic to my friends at their birthday.

Thankfully, I do not have a birthday.

Haha

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

Sadly, I do not have a birthday.

Haha

Correction.

2 hours ago, That Dude said:

Thankfully, I do not have a birthday.

Haha

Are you one of those people with a birthday every 4 years? You're in luck cause it's a leap year ;)  

Archived