Happy Birthday Billie Joe

Beerjeezus

Happy birthday Billie!! Stay wonderful, crazy and talented as you are!

Thanks for your answers @DadBod and @Rumpelstiltskin2000 !

Didn't have time to research the charities you mentioned today, so I went with Project Chimps.

will definitely keep in mind what you mentioned for next year!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, blueshadows said:

Happy birthday Billie!! Stay wonderful, crazy and talented as you are!

Thanks for your answers @DadBod and @Rumpelstiltskin2000 !

Didn't have time to research the charities you mentioned today, so I went with Project Chimps.

will definitely keep in mind what you mentioned for next year!

I don’t think you can go wrong with Project Chimps when donating on an Armstrong celebration. They are very closely tied to that organization. 

21 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I don’t think you can go wrong with Project Chimps when donating on an Armstrong celebration. They are very closely tied to that organization. 

They co-founded it

It's still his birthday where I live, so I'm not late to the party! Happy birthday you amazing, beautiful, perfect boy! I love you more than I can put into words! :wub::wub::wub:

And my dad texted me this while I was at work today. :lol: He spelled his name wrong, but it's the thought that counts! Haha!

DQ6juB3.jpg

10 hours ago, ¡Nunes! said:

Isn't it from the day of the iHeart Radio thing too? Weird 😶

They want to de-demonize the whole thing! and show that for them it's not a taboo thing either. I think it's a rather great move of them, as his close friends, a very considerate nod to him. Waiting until he has showed to be completely open about it lately to demonstrate support to him in that attitude. For me anyway it's pleasing to see.

Archived