Happy Birthday Billie Joe

Beerjeezus

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy birthday to one of my favorite frontmen who never seems to age, Billie!

source.gif

Keep being awesome (and sexy) :wub:

14 hours ago, blueshadows said:

Anyone knows what charity Billie supports?

i usually give a small donation on his birthday to Project Chimps but i'm curious if there are other ones that he supports.

Is NRDC a charity? He used to support them too

Is it the best pic to put tho? 😂 billie joe wasn't at his best in this picture lol

6 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Is it the best pic to put tho? 😂 billie joe wasn't at his best in this picture lol

Isn't it from the day of the iHeart Radio thing too? Weird 😶

One of my local college radio stations wished Billie a happy birthday and made a GD music session for today. They could be the only one did that but they’re very prestigious one so actually didn’t surprised lol I liked their message so just wanted to share:

O2qykKK.jpg

19 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I thought that was a weird pic for Jason to use too. 

16 minutes ago, Beyza said:

One of my local college radio stations wished Billie a happy birthday and made a GD music session for today. They could be the only one did that but they’re very prestigious one so actually didn’t surprised lol I liked their message so just wanted to share:

O2qykKK.jpg

I don't know why I thought they were gonna say Billie left a mark not only with his songs but also with his butt 😂 I guess my mind is in the gutter today 

Just now, kaylubd said:

I don't know why I thought they were gonna say Billie left a mark not only with his songs but also with his butt 😂 I guess my mind is in the gutter today 

He left a mark on our lives… and for some of us, also on their sheets.

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

He left a mark on our lives… and for some of us, also on their sheets.

Oh god....of course thinking of the SHART story 🤣

Out of all the pictures to choose from, Mike and Jason's are an odd choice.  Tre's reflects happier times!

22 minutes ago, Vintage Disciple said:

Out of all the pictures to choose from, Mike and Jason's are an odd choice.  Tre's reflects happier times!

Out of all the pictures they all have on their phones, they all used photos from media. 

25 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Out of all the pictures they all have on their phones, they all used photos from media. 

Public accounts, I suppose they will want to keep their private ones private.

There must be twenty or so more tweets from Mexican, etc radio stations, etc come up on my feed too! Lots of people wishing Billie a happy birthday this year

3 hours ago, Vintage Disciple said:

Yeah, I feel like we’re living in the Twilight Zone lol. Such weird picture choices.

Archived