Billie Joe on 933 WMMR today at 2pm (EST)

Squashie

That was great. Pierre Robert has been a DJ on that station since I was 14. I grew up with him I can’t believe he’s still there (I moved out of Philly years ago)

Billie Joe was having goosebumps when they showed the audio of Derek who played JOS!!

They are going to post it to their site. They said to check the site at the top of the hour.

7 minutes ago, Alf said:

Did someone recorded it?

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Billie Joe was having goosebumps when they showed the audio of Derek who played JOS!!

He was speechless! Such a cool moment to hear his reaction.

3 minutes ago, DadBod said:

He was speechless! Such a cool moment to hear his reaction.

Yeah you forget that he doesn’t usually get to hear this kind of stuff after a kid just walks off the stage.  I hope it reminds him of how important he is to his fans and how many lives he’s touched for the better. It’s good to get that reinforcement once in a while. 

Awww that moment when he played Billie that clip...it was so sweet! I hope Billie knows how he and the rest of the boys have touched so many people :wub:

11 hours ago, DadBod said:

Here is the link from the radio station. It can be downloaded @Todd

https://wmmr.com/episodes/billie-joe-armstrong-2020/

Thanks for all your help. I should be caught up on interviews now, just gotta get them posted in the downloads section. I think there’s only two radio appearances that haven’t surfaced yet :(  

Archived