Alt105.3 radio interview with Billie Joe

pacejunkie punk

2 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Amy way to download this for the UK/Europe?

Hopefully someone here can. 

She asked some rapid fire questions:

Q: if you had to go without your guitar or your cell phone for a month which would you keep? (His guitar)

Q: favorite lyric of your own? (Rock and roll tragedy/I think the next one could be me)

Q: favorite lyric of someone elses? (This was funny because he TOTALLY blanked on it and I was yelling at my phone “The Replacements! Bastards of Young!!” Because I know he loves the line that begins, “the ones who love us best are the ones we’ll lay to rest...” *sigh* He’s gonna remember that at 3am and kick himself 😜)

Q: Food you won’t touch under any circumstances? (Oysters. Found out he was allergic and spent the whole day in bed)

That was a good one. This is the way I wish he spoke during other interviews. He seems so comfortable and it doesn’t feel like a forced Q&A.

So fun!

Her soap opera video is really cool, should be for "Take the Money"  

Billie wants to work with rappers!   

"My happy meter is pretty happy" awww!!!

Something about this interview is so nice! He sounds so happy, genuine, and bright. It sounds like he's engaged and enjoying himself :D

Also being a big Nirvana fan it always makes me smile when Billie expresses his love for them :wub: Also didn't know he liked The Cure! Another one of my favorites he loves AHHH! Such a cute interview! I wish there were more interviews like this. 

Archived