LivexLive interview with Green Day

pacejunkie punk

Great interview! I didn't recognize Matt Pinefield either! 

Billie looks a little sleepy, but his hair is on point

Tre looks beefy. Tre is thicc.

Mike is looking cool in that leopard print shirt.

33 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

Great interview! I didn't recognize Matt Pinefield either! 

Billie looks a little sleepy, but his hair is on point

Tre looks beefy. Tre is thicc.

Mike is looking cool in that leopard print shirt.

Doesn’t Tre look like he’s been hitting the gym?

1 hour ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

Yeah! I noticed it during their last few interviews. I was look at Tre like...why do you look kind of swole? :lol:

1 hour ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

He’s hitting the skins. I think that’s 35 years of drumming you’re seeing in those arms

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He’s hitting the skins. I think that’s 35 years of drumming you’re seeing in those arms

No it’s different. He has a general pumped up look like he’s been training. Also Sara posted a story not too long ago with him doing push-ups.

Is anyone able to make this downloadable? I like to keep a collection of their interviews and I'm not able to find a way to download this one. I can find an audio file in the source code, but no video. :(

5 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Is anyone able to make this downloadable? I like to keep a collection of their interviews and I'm not able to find a way to download this one. I can find an audio file in the source code, but no video. :(

You can maybe download it from there:

Oh my god the story about Christiania is amazing, my life goal is now to find this dude and his creepy head 😂 I had no clue they played in there, fucking brilliant :D 

Fun story, I saw the AI musical in the same Christiania stage where they played in 1994, how time changes things :D 

2 minutes ago, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

Oh my god the story about Christiania is amazing, my life goal is now to find this dude and his creepy head 😂 I had no clue they played in there, fucking brilliant :D 

Yeah it's awesome they played there! Maybe, after all, I do want to stay the night just to look for the head :lol:

Just now, Beerjeezus said:

Yeah it's awesome they played there! Maybe, after all, I do want to stay the night just to look for the head :lol:

Ping me if you end up doing the head hunting, I will gladly join 😂

4 hours ago, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

Fun story, I saw the AI musical in the same Christiania stage where they played in 1994, how time changes things :D 

Here's the show. There are some other funny stories from this night mentioned here
http://www.greendayauthority.com/tour/show/782/

13 minutes ago, Todd said:

Here's the show. There are some other funny stories from this night mentioned here
http://www.greendayauthority.com/tour/show/782/

Aha, I found a video on YT that said 1994, So I guess they played in Christiania twice. This is the video:  

Edit: @Todd actually the one you linked is not in Christiania, it was at the Ungdomshuset, a squatted social center that since then unfortunately has been shut down by the police (and reopened in another location). But I guess Billie was actually referring to this one you linked, and they then slept in Christiania. Makes sense :D Thanks for the link, it’s always nice to find out these cool stories :) 

I mean if I were in a situation where someone brought out a human head I would never stop telling the story.

1 minute ago, kaylubd said:

I mean if I were in a situation where someone brought out a human head I would never stop telling the story.

Right?!?! How many bands can say they slept next to a preserved head while on tour?

13 minutes ago, Todd said:

I think there was one other recording of Billie telling this story, but I forget when it was. 

Theres a muchmusic news interview from 2001 

Archived