New Green Day DLC for Rocksmith

jona92

Tuesday 11th Feb. a new Green Day DLC will be added to Rocksmith 2014. It contains 3 songs: Father of all... Brain Stew and the third is still to be announced. 

That brings the band up to 18 songs total in the game 

Included in Rocksmith 2014 game:

X Kid 

DLC 1:

American Idiot 

Basket Case

Oh Love 

DLC 2:

21 Guns 

Bang Bang

Good Riddance

Longview 

Wake Me Up When September Ends

DLC 3:

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Jesus of Suburbia

Holiday

Know Your Enemy

Welcome to Paradise 

90s Mix VI DLC:

When I Come Around

("One of us" Joan Osborne 

"Trippin On a Hole in a Paper Heart" Stone Temple Pilots) 

Feb 11th DLC:

Father of All... 

Brain Stew 

3rd unannounced track

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I have no idea what this means 😂

It's like guitar hero, but you use a real guitar instead. It's a learning tool game 

Here's Jesus of suburbia 

I wish Guitar Hero/Rock Band was still a thing, I can only play a fake Guitar Hero guitar and I like playing Green Day songs on it :lol:. This is cool though.

Awesome, I am gonna download this for sure, RockSmith is amazing. 

On 2/10/2020 at 10:12 AM, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

This game still exist? Wow! 

Sure it does. New song pack every Tuesday 

I'm the only person in my friend group that's still into these types of games 😂

1 minute ago, kaylubd said:

I'm the only person in my friend group that's still into these types of games 😂

It's a good learning tool, learned playing guitar with this game 

Just now, jona92 said:

It's a good learning tool, learned playing guitar with this game 

Yeah! It's pretty cool! I had plans to start playing it more but I don't have access to the game anymore.

On 2/10/2020 at 10:26 PM, Hermione said:

I wish Guitar Hero/Rock Band was still a thing, I can only play a fake Guitar Hero guitar and I like playing Green Day songs on it :lol:. This is cool though.

Rock Band is still a thing! Rock Band 4 is available on PS4/XboxOne and is still regularly being updated with DLC, it even just got FOAM (Song).

Alternatively there is still a very large following of people playing Rock Band 3 on the Xbox 360, because it is so easy to add custom songs to the game (I think I am up to about 125ish Green Day songs total?)

A massive shoutout to this guy @immctntjk123 for putting so much work into those custom Green Day songs and making it possible.

Also Green Day Rock Band strangely still has online support, so if anyone wants to play some multiplayer on X360, hit me up!

9 hours ago, RisingRedWolf said:

Rock Band is still a thing! Rock Band 4 is available on PS4/XboxOne and is still regularly being updated with DLC, it even just got FOAM (Song).

Alternatively there is still a very large following of people playing Rock Band 3 on the Xbox 360, because it is so easy to add custom songs to the game (I think I am up to about 125ish Green Day songs total?)

A massive shoutout to this guy @immctntjk123 for putting so much work into those custom Green Day songs and making it possible.

Also Green Day Rock Band strangely still has online support, so if anyone wants to play some multiplayer on X360, hit me up!

Oh that's cool! Is it like the old Xbox 360 type guitar controller? I don't have a new gen console currently but good to know for the future.

And that's awesome if you have the skills to make custom songs, I don't though :P. Still I have GD Rock Band and all the Guitar Hero games so can't complain really. 

12 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Oh that's cool! Is it like the old Xbox 360 type guitar controller? I don't have a new gen console currently but good to know for the future.

And that's awesome if you have the skills to make custom songs, I don't though :P. Still I have GD Rock Band and all the Guitar Hero games so can't complain really. 

Yeah it uses any Xbox 360 guitar or instrument made for Guitar Hero and Rock Band, if you have that then all you need is a copy of RB3 and a USB stick to store the songs you download.

They can be downloaded from this website and instructions to get it all working are here.

Unfortunately it does mean no online multiplayer and you have to play the game without being connected to the internet, but it's so worth it when you have stuff like full albums of Insomniac and Nimrod among many, many, many other songs there.

Archived