"Meet Me On The Roof" Official Music Video

Liam

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kaylubd said:

Cute video! Better than the FOA one, but not as good as Oh Yeah! But at least it's something more than them just performing in front of a backdrop. And Dustin is one of my fave Stranger Things characters, so it's a win-win.

Totally agreed.

6 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

And Dustin is one of my fave Stranger Things characters, so it's a win-win.

Me, over here, only knowing him as that kid from the Verizon Fios commercials

4 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

Billie in those freaking sideburns :lol:

I can't even :lol:  But I hope to god to never see them on him again.

1 minute ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Me, over here, only knowing him as that kid from the Verizon FiOS commercials

He was in Verizon commercials?! 

Possibly my fave song from the album. The whole video (and yeah Billie being hot as hell in it) makes it even better.

OH MY FUCKIFNFN GAGAGAHSHGDVAGATEGWVYSYSVWGSGDGWVYWYSGWVSVVSV

THIS IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD

What a fucking week, what a record, what a song, what a video, WHAT A FUCKING ERA I LOVE ALL OF THIS I MIGHT DIE 

36 minutes ago, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

OH MY FUCKIFNFN GAGAGAHSHGDVAGATEGWVYSYSVWGSGDGWVYWYSGWVSVVSV

THIS IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD

What a fucking week, what a record, what a song, what a video, WHAT A FUCKING ERA I LOVE ALL OF THIS I MIGHT DIE 

Lol! Your posts of undying love are a pleasure ❤️

33 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Lol! Your posts of undying love are a pleasure ❤️

Glad to hear this haha I mean, I know it’s an easy pop culture choice, especially since Gaten is a big fan of the band, but ST is my favorite TV ffs! It seriously cannot get any better for me 😂 I think could really make MMOTR my favorite of the record 😄

By the way, we got Gaten, Weezer got Finn, is FOB gonna get Millie? 😂 I could be jealous hahaha 

This should be called the Hella Mega Stranger Tour :P 

I think Gaten Matarazzo is a really big fan of Green Day too. So sweet he starring in their music video. It’s a very joyful song, the video was like that either loved it! 

Can’t believe they cast Billie as Willie Jackson and put some fake sideburns on him, when Mike was there with real sideburns 😂

Wow, I wish I went to a school which could book Green Day for a spontaneous gig. 

Sweet video. I'm not freaking out about it, but it's nice and funny. Great shots of the boys too. The king (for a day) is alive!😂

Not sure about the video. It looks nice and it has a cute story. It’s a nice short film for sure!

But I’m not sure about Billie’s double role as a stunt man. There’s no direct communication anymore between him and the kid after the stunt and the storyline moves really slow at the start and then suddenly jumps forward a little too fast when “Mad” Willie Jackson comes to save the day.

But I like the song! Nice Foxboro Hot Tubs vibe going on there!

Since Hugh Jackman doesn’t want to do wolverine anymore can Billie with those sideburns take over the role 🤣

3 hours ago, BeachBum said:

I can't even :lol:  But I hope to god to never see them on him again.

BJ definately  does not suit sideburns, yeuch.  Video is pants too (except the bits with Billie singing).

Super cute video! The outfits/hair and getting to see Billie acting are the highlights. Also "Willie Jackson" :lol: 

Archived