Billie Joe taking over the X (105.7 The Rock)

Squashie

1 minute ago, kaylubd said:

You know for a show called Uninterrupted Disruption...they're interrupting it a lot :dry:

I was just about to say something similar.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my first time hearing all these songs and it's awesome!! :D

2 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

You know for a show called Uninterrupted Disruption...they're interrupting it a lot :dry:

I was thinking the same thing.

Stab You in the Heart is super fun! Definitely has Little Richard in it.

"One third of the three-headed monsters" Lol! "It's kind of hard for me to complete full sentences" Some real gold coming from this boy right now. :lol:

Man, Junkies On a High has some boot stomping swagger to it. I like that it has a different vibe and sound from the other songs we've heard so far.

Just now, Green Day In Seattle said:

This record is bonkers! Loving it! :dance:

Same! Sequenced so well. :yay:

Take the Money and Crawl...by the Foxboro Hot Tubs :lol: Not complaining! It's good! 

He always seems so caught off guard when it cuts back to him talking. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm Billie Joe"

Damn, I don't think I hate a single song after one listen. I like some songs more than others, but I haven't heard one I would outright skip. Bravo, boys. :yay:

4 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

Take the Money and Crawl...by the Foxboro Hot Tubs :lol: Not complaining! It's good! 

He always seems so caught off guard when it cuts back to him talking. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm Billie Joe"

Our lovable awkward front man. 

Just now, kaylubd said:

Damn, I don't think I hate a single song after one listen. I like some songs more than others, but I haven't heard one I would outright skip. Bravo, boys. :yay:

Same. It’s sooo good!! I love how it’s so different song to song.

That was so short. :cry: Billie, I miss your voice already.

I got in on this right before the last song when Billie Joe said his time was about up. 😭

37 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

"One third of the three-headed monsters" Lol! "It's kind of hard for me to complete full sentences" Some real gold coming from this boy right now. :lol:

"Fans can come see their 3 favorite bands...or their two favorite bands and Weezer." 🤣🤣

I liked Billie's quote for TTMAC- it's like as the stock market goes up, our collective emotions go down.

This was so great I wish I had a version of the album with commentary now what a cool listen. I hope it got recorded by someone I’d love to listen to it again this way. Then I had to go watch the (surprise!) video and now I’m streaming the album on Spotify (finally). This is insane but I’m loving every minute of it.

5 hours ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

There's too much going on - I need a personal assistant.

Me too :lol: (I'm posting all these articles but I haven't even read them yet!)

God, remember the complaints about lack of promo!  Running about like a blue arsed fly trying to keep up with all this 😂😂 love it

Junkies on high - buuurn 🔥🔥

Archived