"American Idiot" SILVER VINYL release 2020

Karl Karlson

1 minute ago, Karl Karlson said:

I know, I know. FOAMF is the most important thing right now, but I just discovered this on eBay but haven't found any other info on the interwebs.

s-l1600.png

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Green-Day-American-Idiot-Exclusive-Limited-Edition-Silver-Color-Vinyl-LP/312983161683?hash=item48df400b53:g:U-gAAOSwDulePGV0

I'm a collector, but I rather not get it for $55, and "Silver vinyl" doesn't seem that interesting after the cool Black/Red Swirl Vinyl release...

Check the other items from this dude.

99,99% a bootleg

4 minutes ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

Check the other items from this dude.

99,99% a bootleg

Bootleg? I don't know. The other records seem legit. Expensive, but legit.

I’ve been waiting around to get another American idiot vinyl that’s colored but to me this one is so boring. I’ll pass!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So B&N took down the item. I don't know what happened to it and all the pre-orders...

On the other hand I got the confirmation that they can send me the brown "Dookie" Vinyl and "Billy Talent III" (Green Vinyl), which is also being released this friday.

• Thanks 1

On 2/27/2020 at 5:32 AM, Karl Karlson said:

So B&N took down the item. I don't know what happened to it and all the pre-orders...

On the other hand I got the confirmation that they can send me the brown "Dookie" Vinyl and "Billy Talent III" (Green Vinyl), which is also being released this friday.

So now only the brown Dookie is for sale?

Did the silver AI sell out or they've just taken it down I wonder?

1 hour ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

So now only the brown Dookie is for sale?

Did the silver AI sell out or they've just taken it down I wonder?

They just took it down. Maybe they didn't sell (pre-order) enough or they have to postpone it. And like I said, I only got the final confirmation for the other 2 records (on of them "Dookie", which might have had enough pre-orders.

• Like 1

Wonder if they had production issues and tried to get ahead of it this time. Y'know, instead of shipping warped vinyl that skips.

On 2/9/2020 at 12:57 PM, PursuitOfEpicness said:

I’ve been waiting around to get another American idiot vinyl that’s colored but to me this one is so boring. I’ll pass!

I think they should put the unicorn on the cover of American Idiot.   

Nothing would say f**k you like doing that.  

I hope when I wake up in the morning that all my copies of American Idiot have unicorns puking on them.   

Real unicorns and art unicorns.  

DON'T WAKE ME UP DON'T WAKE ME UP!

• 2 months later...

I'll say it again. Better to wait for quality product than shipping vinyl that's gonna skip.

22 hours ago, localinsomniac said:

I'll say it again. Better to wait for quality product than shipping vinyl that's gonna skip.

Did the brown Dookie vinyl skip? Didn't read about complaints and, to be honest, haven't opened mine (yet)

17 hours ago, Karl Karlson said:

Did the brown Dookie vinyl skip? Didn't read about complaints and, to be honest, haven't opened mine (yet)

My FOAM vinyl has problems. I do own the brown Dookie edition, but it's still sealed.

Apparently, Green Day vinyl from their store has a bad track record. The RevRad vinyl has multiple problems.