Text Frank Storm

pacejunkie punk

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anybody else do this and get something back? I wish I could post my screen and show you.  So you text (I said “Hey Frank Storm! What’s the weather?”) and it said:

Do you want to trust us (Green Day) with your phone #? ......

and gave me a form to complete with name, number, birthday, e-mail, etc. Then it says:

So you do trust us! Let’s see how that goes!

And it gives me a completed page to add Green Day to my contacts with a little unicorn icon.  You add them and that’s it. 

It reminds me of the God’s Favorite Band one they did where you signed up and got a certificate. 

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

Did anybody else so this and get something back? I wish I could post my screen and show you.  So you text (I said “Hey Frank Storm! What’s the weather?”) and it said:

Do you want to trust us (Green Day) with you phone #? ......

and gave me a form to complete with name, number, birthday, e-mail, etc. Then it says:

So you do trust us! Let’s see how that goes!

And it gives me a completed page to add Green Day to my contacts with a little unicorn icon.  You add them and that’s it. 

It reminds me of the God’s Favorite Band one they did where you signed up and got a certificate. 

I can't post a screenshot either. But what you just wrote is what i've received too.

12 minutes ago, RustyShackleford said:

I didn't receive anything back. Do you have to say something specific in the text?

Say anything you want

It’s just another social media outlet other celebrities use it. They send you random stuff anytime of day. 

1 minute ago, jetsrule128 said:

It’s just another social media outlet other celebrities use it. They send you random stuff anytime of day. 

I’d love to get random stuff from the GD marketing gurus

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Same haha. These are the kinds of texts I get from "Paul McCartney" Still haven't received a response from the GD one. Maybe they weren't ready to launch it?Capture-2020-02-06-16-07-29.png

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Some celebrities say they can see the messages and respond but it has never happened to me. 

3 hours ago, RustyShackleford said:

Same haha. These are the kinds of texts I get from "Paul McCartney" Still haven't received a response from the GD one. Maybe they weren't ready to launch it?Capture-2020-02-06-16-07-29.png

did he ever get drunk and text a pic of saggy balls? 

1 minute ago, killjoywhatsername said:

If you call it there’s some amusing voicemail message by Frank Storm

Oh yay I should have thought to try that! Thanks that was hilarious! 😂

Has anyone gotten a Frank storm sponsored ad on Instagram. I got it but closed out to quick and now I can’t get it back 

16 minutes ago, jetsrule128 said:

Has anyone gotten a Frank storm sponsored ad on Instagram. I got it but closed out to quick and now I can’t get it back 

That may be where this phone number appeared I only saw it once watching instastories and quickly wrote it down then it disappeared. If it was an ad that would explain it

The voice mail is great! 😂

lets see where this goes and if I regret signing up for whatever this thing ends up being. 

I think this is incompatible with T-Mobile. My fiance and I, as well as a friend, were unable to get the automated message back. Two other people I asked, who it worked for, had different carriers.

Archived