Green Day interview on Virgin Radio - Italy

Squashie

I watched Billie the entire time and whenever he's not talking he looks like he's in a different world 🤣 I wanna know what he's thinking about...maybe lunch.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kaylubd said:

I watched Billie the entire time and whenever he's not talking he looks like he's in a different world 🤣 I wanna know what he's thinking about...maybe lunch.

He does make some great faces, can’t deny that. This was right when some of the guys from swmrs had the really bad van accident, so he was probably worrying. 

9 hours ago, DadBod said:

He does make some great faces, can’t deny that. This was right when some of the guys from swmrs had the really bad van accident, so he was probably worrying. 

Aww 😣 you're probably right

32 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

Aww 😣 you're probably right

He was like that in all the other interviews in Spain. It must be really hard for him. He also had to cut off some magazine interviews and do a phone call afterwards I guess but I’m sure he still tried to be nice. I’m glad they’re doing alright now 

Yeah I totally forgot that was going on during most of these interviews. 😕

16 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

The faces are funny, but it's kind of uncomfortable to watch these interviews knowing he probably wasn't doing well.

He wasn't doing well?

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

He wasn't doing well?

His sons’ band was in a very very bad accident while GD was traveling to Spain. Joey was not with them, but those guys & girl, are close to him. 

the q mag article mentioned that he was up all night With worry and probably calling to get any updates  - and I’m not surprised.

2 minutes ago, DadBod said:

His sons’ band was in a very very bad accident while GD was traveling to Spain. Joey was not with them, but those guys & girl, are close to him. 

the q mag article mentioned that he was up all night With worry and probably calling to get any updates  - and I’m not surprised.

Oh okay yeah! I thought wasn't doing well because of substance. 

3 hours ago, DadBod said:

I also was wondering if he was feeling well but I didn't remember about this accident ☹️
I guess it wasn't easy 

Archived