Toronto Star interview with Tre

pacejunkie punk

1 minute ago, DadBod said:

That was a really good, and somewhat serious, interview for Tre. 

I know lol how am I gonna continue trolling without Tre to show me the way? 

2 minutes ago, DadBod said:

That was a really good, and somewhat serious, interview for Tre. 

Tre has really changed - its like he has finally grown up😋

9 minutes ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

Tre has really changed - its like he has finally grown up😋

never happening 

Tre has been my trolling inspiration 

I even ate 49 eggs

Another good article!  I love Tre, think he’s a really smart cookie hidden in a goofball but I think he’s partly developed that to help Billie out at times.  That comment about Billie being able to rip you a new one seemed random, I wonder what the question was?  Totally agree with @Beyza and don’t worry @Sheenius the Tre you love has not gone far 😂

6 hours ago, Beyza said:

Tre’s amazement at Billie’s songwriting makes me happy 

Trillie is real

55 minutes ago, jengd said:

Another good article!  I love Tre, think he’s a really smart cookie hidden in a goofball but I think he’s partly developed that to help Billie out at times.  That comment about Billie being able to rip you a new one seemed random, I wonder what the question was?  Totally agree with @Beyza and don’t worry @Sheenius the Tre you love has not gone far 😂

It almost seems like they’re trading insults in interviews. First Billie responded to that old quote of Tre’s about what it’s like in Billie’s head (“Fuck him. What does he know?”) and then Tre comes back with this that seems almost like a response. I don’t know if the interviews were done in order that way but it’s pretty funny. Like a public spat between an old married couple 😂

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Trillie is real

It almost seems like they’re trading insults in interviews.

I saw your post in the unread feed and it looked like these two sentences followed each other and I assumed "Trillie is real" was in response to "he can rip you a new one". :unsure:

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

I saw your post in the unread feed and it looked like these two sentences followed each other and I assumed "Trillie is real" was in response to "he can rip you a new one". :unsure:

That works. I’ll allow it 😉

Really like hearing from Tre. We dont get to hear him alot of the time well at least the more serious side of him anyway lol

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

(“Fuck him. What does he know?”) and then Tre comes back with this that seems almost like a response. I don’t know if the interviews were done in order that way but it’s pretty funny. Like a public spat between an old married couple 😂

See when I read that line, in my head I could Billie laugh as he said it.

5 minutes ago, jengd said:

See when I read that line, in my head I could Billie laugh as he said it.

Oh I know, it said in the article he was laughing when he said it, I just think the back and forth between them is funny here

34 minutes ago, Alan86 said:

I like his sign off line for the interview. "We are a part of a lot of peoples lives"

That’s an understatement 💚

Archived