Rock FM Spain Interview with Green Day

Beyza

Hahah, Tre! "We gonna free our nipples."

good answer, but couldn't always tell what the question was.

“Father of all Liquid Motherfuckers” 😂

Interesting how Mike responded to the question about the LOTAG book - “It’s not an instruction manual”. Someone got the memo 🙂

Haha, another good interview, varied questions.  Shame we didn’t get a translations of the questions but I suppose we get the gist.  The boys looks great 🔥🔥🔥

Translation of the questions-

What expectations do you have with this album?

Do you still feel nervous after releasing music for 3 decades?

In many places I’ve seen the name being abbreviated. How do you feel about censorship?

During your first visit to Spain you stayed in small houses, do you remember?

Is it true that the name of the album ‘Dookie’ came from a liquid diarrhea that you had during a previous tour?

This year is the 25 year anniversary of your performance at Woodstock . What has been your worst experience on stage?

Tomorrow your book is out. I think that it is especially important for men to read.

Three generations have grown up with your music. What is the secret to maintaining success for more than 3 decades on stage?

Your new coffee, father of all, do you travel with it? Is it good? Is it here in Madrid? Can I try it later?

25 years ago at the MTV Awards those awards were won by bands such as Aerosmith, Greenday, Nine Inch Nails. Today those awards are won by Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Daddy Yankee, Jonas Brothers, Cardi B. Has rock and roll died?

Billie, is it true that you have a small library in your mailbox with fanzines to share with fans?

When did you first wear a black shirt with a red tie on stage?

2 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Translation of the questions-

What expectations do you have with this album?

Do you still feel nervous after releasing music for 3 decades?

In many places I’ve seen the name being abbreviated. How do you feel about censorship?

During your first visit to Spain you stayed in small houses, do you remember?

Is it true that the name of the album ‘Dookie’ came from a liquid diarrhea that you had during a previous tour?

This year is the 25 year anniversary of your performance at Woodstock . What has been your worst experience on stage?

Tomorrow your book is out. I think that it is especially important for men to read.

Three generations have grown up with your music. What is the secret to maintaining success for more than 3 decades on stage?

Your new coffee, father of all, do you travel with it? Is it good? Is it here in Madrid? Can I try it later?

25 years ago at the MTV Awards those awards were won by bands such as Aerosmith, Greenday, Nine Inch Nails. Today those awards are won by Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Daddy Yankee, Jonas Brothers, Cardi B. Has rock and roll died?

Billie, is it true that you have a small library in your mailbox with fanzines to share with fans?

When did you first wear a black shirt with a red tie on stage?

Very interesting questions, thank you so much!

Is it true that the book is already out in Spain? I thought the release got pushed back a year (according to amazon at least)

Thanks @Montclare.
 I have the book on pre-order and it was showing as being due on something like 7 November 2019 right up until 8 November 2019 so I assume they recorded this just a day or so before. Now due this Nov last time I looked.

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Is it true that the book is already out in Spain? I thought the release got pushed back a year (according to amazon at least)

If you’re saying Last of the American Girls, yeah as I know it’s gonna be released October this year but not sure if it changed 

That was a nice interview! More engaging and interesting questions. Thank God he didn't ask who is the father of all motherfuckers. I didn't know about Billies mini library. That's cool! But again, why do they have these big reporters sit on a tiny seat? It looks uncomfortable 😂

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

This will get more people looking for Billie's house with the excuse to trade books lol

:shifty:

Great interview, probably same setting of all these International interviews done back when they were in Spain, but this time with an interviewer that knows how to do his job. And you can notice the difference :) 

Archived