Green Day to perform on the James Corden show on 2/10

pacejunkie punk

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

I think he figured he hasn’t been stupid in a while so it was time 

Maybe because of their motto ”old but less mature” if less mature means that for them lol 

I get that it was a joke but didn’t expect him to perform like that, soooo many people watch these shows and a great many will not expect this humour from them, or maybe they will if they were being silly beforehand!

3 minutes ago, Christian_Inferno95 said:

What did they do or say now?

Just 2 minutes interview and oh yeah performance. They didn't say anything new, I guess 

The interview title lol It reminds me that a few musicians in my country are called 'father'. They are like the most old school and respected ones. I don't know it's a thing in other places too but weird to see it's used for GD like that

What a great fucking perfomance! In fact it was so great that I listened few times more straight away. This song is sounding better and better every time they play it.

Again this sounded much better the previous one at GMA 😂 I mean if you compare this to the Ellen show performance they are basically two different songs. This is the first time I actually enjoyed it live, despite Billie still sounding a bit off when touching the higher notes, he handled it so much better.

3 minutes ago, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

Again this sounded much better the previous one at GMA 😂 I mean if you compare this to the Ellen show performance they are basically two different songs. This is the first time I actually enjoyed it live, despite Billie still sounding a bit off when touching the higher notes, he handled it so much better.

I think he kinda sounds like that in FOA too. It could be hard for him to overcome that but still he tries his best imo and that performance was really great

8 minutes ago, Beyza said:

I think he kinda sounds like that in FOA too. It could be hard for him to overcome that but still he tries his best imo and that performance was really great

I think he nailed most of the FOaM performances, but he did struggled a bit the other day at the launch party. I mean, he could have had some voice issues, due to a cold, flu, or whatever, but to me it looks like he’s recovering :) 

The interview made me laugh out loud in my lunch break, thanks for that😁

The performance sounded definitely better, instrumentally and vocally, but I don't know, it's still weird. They should start playing Meet me on the Roof live now.

I think they’re getting the balance of all the instruments a lot better and this is the first time they seemed like they really wanted to play it or were maybe comfortable enough to

Okay I'll admit it. They fucking killed it tho. Nice performance.

I will now eat my words and crow because that sounded great. Just watched the video.

They are really going all out on being ridiculous and not giving a fuck this era aren’t they?

This screenshot from the interview describes the reality of being a die-hard GD fan pretty damn well, I think😂

a67ca7ffeccea45cdc77be329fa169a0.jpg

Archived