pacejunkie punk

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Sheenius said:

Letterman is king

the truth 

3 hours ago, Alan86 said:

James Cordon is very annoying. Couldn’t stand him on British TV, can’t believe he got his in show in America.

his wife’s boyfriend must’ve gotten him the job 

Just checked new GMA posts and it says the morning show kicks off with Green Day so yep, I guess their normal time, works either way. Way to start your Monday 😂🦄

Bumping this up since it’s tomorrow. Still no hint of carpool karaoke that’s a shame. I hope they at least do something besides just perform.

On 2/6/2020 at 2:58 AM, jengd said:

Just checked new GMA posts and it says the morning show kicks off with Green Day so yep, I guess their normal time, works either way. Way to start your Monday 😂🦄

Kicks off, as in first thing!?

16 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Bumping this up since it’s tomorrow. Still no hint of carpool karaoke that’s a shame. I hope they at least do something besides just perform.

Am I the only one who really hopes they don’t do carpool karaoke? I think the guys are a little too awkward for that. 

4 minutes ago, Zebahar said:

Am I the only one who really hopes they don’t do carpool karaoke? I think the guys are a little too awkward for that. 

I don't care for Carpool Karaoke so I'd be okay if they didn't do it. It would be kind of funny to see, but I'd be worried it would come off as so forced. Most of the Carpool Karaoke series I find awkward. 

22 minutes ago, Zebahar said:

Or they’re PERFECTLY awkward for that 😜

14 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Or they’re PERFECTLY awkward for that 😜

Haha I really don’t see Billie or Mike singing enthusiastically along with James Corden. Maybe Tre, but even that will be in a funny way.

Overall they’ll be looking at James like “like hell I’m going to sing karaoke to my own songs”.

As much as I would love them to do it, it’s just not their thing. It won’t work because it’s just too silly.

I would want to see Tre be destructive in that car. There's not a lot of space so he could do a lot of damage.

Or they could steal the car and hide it! 😂😂

just realised everyone might not know they did that to a Letterman and this was a joke!

Just now, kaylubd said:

I would want to see Tre be destructive in that car. There's not a lot of space so he could do a lot of damage.

And that's probably why they won't do it. Range Rover  + Green Day = liability  

Just now, jengd said:

Or they could steal the car and hide it! 😂😂

Green Day Carpool Karokee minus the "pooling" part! PERFECT!

Forget Corden. Just put the boys in a car by themselves and roll the cameras. Let's see what happens. And of course, invite Kevin :shifty:

I actually wonder how tired they are. They've really ramped up promotion this month. This weekend alone they had a bunch of things going on.

35 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

I actually wonder how tired they are. They've really ramped up promotion this month. This weekend alone they had a bunch of things going on.

Yet there ignoring New York 

after today I don’t think they have anything announced until March 8th 

Let's keep this thread discussion about the performance. The person who made posts that derailed off-topic has been warned and the offending posts have been hidden. Thanks.

Archived