Green Day to perform on the James Corden show on 2/10

pacejunkie punk

Scott Nagelberg (GD’s manager) posted in his IG story that Green Day will perform 2/10 on the James Corden show.  Can someone post the story here? I’m sure there will be a more official announcement soon as well.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Please just do a carpool karaoke for godsake!!

I actually DM’ed Scott one time to request this. I’ve been begging for a long time 🙏🙏🙏

I find Carpool Karaoke to be hit or miss. There are some I like, like the one with RHCP or Bruno Mars, but others were just boring or cringy. Plus, it doesn't help that I don't like James Corden. I'd still love to see the boys on there though!

I want to know in advance if Corden is gonna dress up as fat cat. 

I don’t love James Cardenas but when it works it’s really funny and GD are pretty funny anyway so fingers crossed, it could be brilliant!

corden is so fucking wack. i can’t believe fallon, kümmel and him are so cringe it’s led me to like Conan lmao. 

I hope they’re not playing American idiot or basket case on Ellen. Would be great to see new songs

4 minutes ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

corden is so fucking wack. i can’t believe fallon, kümmel and him are so cringe it’s led me to like Conan lmao. 

Conan is hilarious. I’ve watched one of his videos where he was in Japan and was trying to rent a family. Died of laughter 

29 minutes ago, Aidana Shyngysbayeva said:

I hope they’re not playing American idiot or basket case on Ellen. Would be great to see new songs

i think its confirmed that GD will play Oh Yeah! on the Ellen show

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

I don't get the hype for it but maybe it's just because I don't watch Corden :ninja:

Corden is awful but Carpool is probably the only thing he does thats watchable

1 hour ago, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

I want to know in advance if Corden is gonna dress up as fat cat. 

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

Is it carpool karaoke?

I’m guessing just a performance but I’m open to being surprised 

Their last appearance was pretty good (I loved them messing about in the dressing room) but one bit of the interview was weird, Corden’s laugh was so fake but the look from Tre was good. 

Is GMA performance not at something weird like 2 am after the Oscars on 10th and I assume Corden is either filmed afternoon or evening? 

3 hours ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

Letterman is king

James Cordon is very annoying. Couldn’t stand him on British TV, can’t believe he got his in show in America.

1 hour ago, greenday4924 said:

So both this and the GMA performance are scheduled for the same night?

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Is GMA performance not at something weird like 2 am after the Oscars on 10th and I assume Corden is either filmed afternoon or evening? 

On my TV it has GMA at its usual time Monday morning 7am ET but it’s listed as a post Oscars show. Corden is on late night (taped in the afternoon)

Archived