Green Day interview on Radio Rock (Finnish radio station)

sampy

Man that was a great interview she asked really good questions and the guys seemed really engaged. Funny they didn’t want to answer that question about the biggest fight they had. I want to know!

And should we start a thread now in anticipation of that Halloween album? 😂 I think Billie is talking out of his ass again. 

Great interview!  An interviewer who knew who she was talking to and ok, asked some standard questions but some good ones too.  I wish there was video, I love to see them all laughing and I hear Billie puffing at some of the questions, can only imagine his face.

like @pacejunkie punk I want to hear about the argument, want the Halloween record and was surprised Tre didn’t answer sperm to the “what’s the glue that holds you together” question 😂😂.  They too are amused Billie still has those old t-shirts!  Thanks @sampy.

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

What did he say about a Halloween album?

Billie said they might put out an album on 1 Oct for Halloween. 

I’m not trying to be funny but there is audio at the bottom of the page in the link, I missed it completely first time I followed the link and couldn’t work out what folk were talking about. 😁

1 minute ago, jengd said:

Billie said they might put out an album on 1 Oct for Halloween. 

I’m not trying to be funny but there is audio at the bottom of the page in the link, I missed it completely first time I followed the link and couldn’t work out what folk were talking about. 😁

I keep clicking play but it won't play for some reason.

3 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

I keep clicking play but it won't play for some reason.

3 hours ago, jengd said:

Oh don’t tell me this one plays in Europe but not US?

It worked for me. I just kept clicking the button until it played

Archived