Father of All Motherfuckers - Poll

GuitarPunk94

Father of All Motherfuckers - Poll  

277 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like oh yeah a lot lol

Nah, but graffitia is amazing, I love how, for lack of a better word, punky it sounds.

Also the fact that the acronym of the album spells FOAM makes me too happy 😅

5 hours ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

It's a fucking party album. Everytime I'm listening to it I just want to get fucking drunk and dance!

Simply breathing makes you wanna get drunk & dance🤣

Who are the two brave knights voting for FRA? :D Jk 

2 hours ago, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

Who are the two brave knights voting for FRA? :D Jk 

Fire, Ready, Aim would be more enjoyable if they would release instrumental and vocal tracks for that song. Then I could just mess with it and make it 5 minutes long, song is too fucking short!

4 hours ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

Oooh now you know me 😂

1 hour ago, Miko said:

Fire, Ready, Aim would be more enjoyable if they would release instrumental and vocal tracks for that song. Then I could just mess with it and make it 5 minutes long, song is too fucking short!

IMHO the length of the song is perfect, my main complaint with this kind of songs is usually their excessive length, and in this case I don’t have this :) It’s the music version of an adrenaline injection, I just think there’s better material on the record. 

Graffitia is 3:15 minutes, but everytime I listen it seems to short... 

Just now, Gonzalo17 said:

Because 3:15 is pretty short for a song with an anthemic feel like this. They’ve shown deliberate restraint here. On any past album of the last 15 years Graffitia would have been at least a five minute song. 

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who thinks the rest of the album is way better than the 3 singles :happy:

Green Day are going to see these results and decide to use "Teenager Teenager Teenaging" as the next single because that's how they roll, haha.  

The pool only shows how they're bad at choosing singles. 

To me, the three singles are actually the least favorite off foamf

7 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Because 3:15 is pretty short for a song with an anthemic feel like this. They’ve shown deliberate restraint here. On any past album of the last 15 years Graffitia would have been at least a five minute song. 

Yes! You described it very well 👍

7 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Add some hey hos live - bang 10 minute song😋

On 2/3/2020 at 7:00 AM, DeJennsitized said:

My answer's probably gonna change once I've listened some more, but gut instinct went with Take The Money And Crawl

Co-Sign!!!!!

australia/new zealand can celebrate the official release of foam already, the rest of us will follow soon, keep voting guys 💪

The two only Greendayish songs are the most voted, while everyone here is celebrating the "evolution", "new sound", "do what they want", etc, etc... Don't forget, they still playing dookie and american idiot songs live mostly (in concerts they and do really whatever they want)... this record is for the discography, not for them... In this times of singles, and empty music, a long album with epic songs is not comercial...

21 minutes ago, Gonzalo17 said:

The two only Greendayish songs are the most voted, while everyone here is celebrating the "evolution", "new sound", "do what they want", etc, etc... Don't forget, they still playing dookie and american idiot songs live mostly (in concerts they and do really whatever they want)... this record is for the discography, not for them... In this times of singles, and empty music, a long album with epic songs is not comercial...

While a 26 minutes record made of a mix of punk rock, garage rock, and 50's rock n roll inspired songs is what is commercial today? That would be a dream, but unfortunately I don't really think it's the case. And Eminem just released a 1+ hour record, the length of an album doesn't matter in today's commercial landscape, as you say everything is based on single releases and Spotify playlists, the format where these singles are published doesn't matter at all, whether it's a 26 or 126 minutes record. 

Fun how we are moving from a troll album theory to a sellout album theory, maybe we should just accept this is the music they want to do. I don't see why this should not be an album "for them" now, as I didn't see how this could have been the case in October when someone was trashing this as a joke record made to piss off Warner. 

On 2/4/2020 at 8:18 AM, UNICORN VOMIT said:

I totally agree!! And I have 3 kids and hardly ever drink anymore 😁😁🙌 Turn up the volume and dance 

The album still have to come out, but based on the about 150 people who voted here, it's great to see Meet Me on the Roof receiving so much love. From what I heard on the bad leak that song is a banger, and if it becomes a fan favourite it could be a great representation of the potentially successful bet made by the band with this record. A track that is as beautiful as absolutely unusual for these guys.
Also we have as many people voting for "weird" tracks such as Stab, Junkies and TTMAC as those voting for the most AI-esque song of the record ( that is SY in my opinion). Isn't it amazing how diverse this fanbase is? I love it. 

Archived