Father of All Motherfuckers - Poll

GuitarPunk94

Father of All Motherfuckers - Poll  

277 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor ole Fire Ready Aim.

I am with the popular vote of Graffitia, but I was torn.

Junkies almost got my vote. 

My answer's probably gonna change once I've listened some more, but gut instinct went with Take The Money And Crawl

So far Youth, Roof and Graffitia are the most liked songs. 

That's acceptable for me.  I really love Junkies and Oh Yeah, but I get that they are not easily digestible. 

I'll never understand Green Day choice of single.

In my first listen I only like Graffitia inmediatly (in love with).. Today (my second day listening the album) I started to digest it and I liked i was a teenage teenager to, despite that is like a faster versión of outlaws)… Still not digesting the rest of the songs

58 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I'll never understand Green Day choice of single.

Those decisions are usually made by the record label

2 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Going to choose once I've heard the CD in full quality!

i am waiting for the official (cd) release too :) cant wait to listen to Graffitia for the first time, looks like it will be gdc's favorite song on foam

Wow this really shows how poorly the singles were received compared to the rest of the tracks

I voted Graffitia at first but changed to Junkies On A High because Graffitia already has most of the votes.

I'm surprised Meet Me On The Roof has so many votes. It's a decent song but I honestly prefer every track on Side B over it. It'll still the best track of Side A though imo

13 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Wow this really shows how poorly the singles were received compared to the rest of the tracks

I voted Graffitia at first but changed to Junkies On A High because Graffitia already has most of the votes.

I'm surprised Meet Me On The Roof has so many votes. It's a decent song but I honestly prefer every track on Side B over it. It'll still the best track of Side A though imo

Shows how much opinions differ to me Junkies is one of the weakest tracks with MMOTR being one of the strongest, shows the album has a bit for everyone 

1 hour ago, 17Gonzalo said:

Junkies On a High is the Nightlife of this record

The highest of compliments....

wait, you DID mean it as a compliment, right?  

It's a fucking party album. Everytime I'm listening to it I just want to get fucking drunk and dance!

26 minutes ago, Fredes said:

The 3 most voted songs are actually the only 3 bearable songs on the album

12 hours ago, DeJennsitized said:

My answer's probably gonna change once I've listened some more, but gut instinct went with Take The Money And Crawl

my choice as well :D 

Archived