Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

There’s just a one minute clip not the full interview 

goddam it sorry.  I will keep trying for ya,  its about 18 mins long

Just now, UNICORN VOMIT said:

goddam it sorry.  I will keep trying for ya,  its about 18 mins long

Thank you 🙏 Hopefully someone will put it on YT

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

Thank you 🙏 Hopefully someone will put it on YT

The interviewer is a bit straight (but it is Sunrise) - the whole thing didn't air because of the name of the album & they talk about being on mushrooms but the guys were pretty serious tbh

1 minute ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

The interviewer is a bit straight (but it is Sunrise) - the whole thing didn't air because of the name of the album & they talk about being on mushrooms but the guys were pretty serious tbh

Now I’m even more intrigued 😄

4 minutes ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

its legal - it was taped in Oakland.

shrooms are legal in Oakland? Rest of the world take notes.

That was really good. I really don't think 'shrooms are legal in Oakland, but maybe they are. Thanks @Beyza for the video!!

20 minutes ago, Beyza said:

I don’t know if it’ll be removed but looks like working for now

Thank you! That was really good. I love when people ask about their friendship and point out that it makes them special 💚 Also, “Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!” 😂

I definitely want a video of them in a bouncy house now, there better be one at this backyard party I hope is still happening.  And once again Billie still being honest about his drinking so overall good interview

5 minutes ago, DadBod said:

That was really good. I really don't think 'shrooms are legal in Oakland, but maybe they are. Thanks @Beyza for the video!!

Decriminalized, but not legal lol 

Is is just me, or was she looking at Mike while asking Tre a question about 5 mins in?

1 hour ago, Montclare said:

Is is just me, or was she looking at Mike while asking Tre a question about 5 mins in?

Yeah she was friggin awkward. 

Great interview! They seemed to be in good spirits, Billie looked pretty happy :happy: So many cute moments here, like Mike laughing at his incredibly lame space joke :lol: and of course the Pizza, Pizza, Pizza thing! And I loved what Billie was saying about don't grow up, it's a sham. That's how I feel. I mean yeah, you have to be an adult, but don't let age keep you from having fun, being silly sometimes, and just enjoying things you love and it was great to hear Billie echo that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived