Green Day interview with Radio Rock (Norway)

Rumpelstiltskin2000

I guess this was the same day as the other interview with funny faces and pouring water into a glass... that must have been an experience for everyone involved haha

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A decent interview. Mike seemed to talk more too. I'm looking forward to finding out what "surprises" they have in store for the tour and am looking forward to more interviews over the next week or two.

22 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

A decent interview. Mike seemed to talk more too. I'm looking forward to finding out what "surprises" they have in store for the tour and am looking forward to more interviews over the next week or two.

Their “surprises” are overrated. I remember when they said there were some surprises in store when they played Wrigley Field in 2017 and to this day I can’t figure out what those surprises actually were 

Translation: We haven't even started planning the actual show (except the setlist will stay mostly the same)... 

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Do you mean the striped shirt? He seems to have on a waistcoat too, and jacket or do you mean the socks which are a bit short, or maybe his trousers are short again!

The whole lot - #thiftshop

Oh my god when Billie just looked up at the ceiling for like a full two seconds. 😂

40 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Oh my god when Billie just looked up at the ceiling for like a full two seconds. 😂

He was like looking at the millions of millions of records lol

12 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I remember when they said there were some surprises in store when they played Wrigley Field in 2017 and to this day I can’t figure out what those surprises actually were 

They pulled someone from the crowd on stage for KYE and let them play guitar. The real surprise came when they let them KEEP the guitar!

1 hour ago, Beyza said:

He was like looking at the millions of millions of records lol

Trying to look modest!

Okay after being reminded in the Visions thread that these interviews were all done within a day or two of the SWMRS accident I take back everything I said about Billie’s mood. Obviously he was worried and distracted and that explains everything. Be prepared for any other interviews that were done that week to come off like this. 💔

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Okay after being reminded in the Visions thread that these interviews were all done within a day or two of the SWMRS accident I take back everything I said about Billie’s mood. Obviously he was worried and distracted and that explains everything. Be prepared for any other interviews that were done that week to come off like this. 💔

Oh I never thought of that at all, you are quite right, it probably felt pretty crap for them to be sitting doing promo with all that going on.  

6 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

This man is so memeable. 

4CIVL0g.png

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

That explains it. 

2 hours ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

& no nose hairs - for once🥰

That’s what Duke Snyder was doing ......😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, jengd said:

ew

9 minutes ago, jengd said:

Idk why it reminded me of this.

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

The episode of Friends where Ross gets a spray tan is on TV right now