Green Day on the new Kerrang! Magazine

legendary

Stop talking about my girl like that damnnn she's a genius. You should see her with a crown. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Stop talking about my girl like that damnnn she's a genius. You should see her with a crown. 

Cringe

6 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Industry plant. Her story sells albums. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that every move artists make is calculated.

Ok so by your all knowing standards Billie faked the heart meltdown, cuz it got views right? And of course wake me up when September ends must have exploited Billies depression to sell a song right? You literally make no sense. Of course some things are done in the industry to push artists, but because someone was open with their depression and Tourette’s and you don’t like their music it’s ok for you to blast them every chance you get? You are literally assuming she doesn’t have depression because her parents were actors. The whole industry plant thing is bs anyway because she upload ocean eyes for her dance recital on SoundCloud and people noticed it. ALSO a very good point Anthony fantano makes is there is still solid art with her even if she was an industry plant because if people didn’t like the music they wouldn’t listen. 

4 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

She’s gonna run this nothing town

Just now, Verycool99 said:

Can we stay on topic please if you want to argue about Billie Eilish do it in your PMs 

I’m cool with getting back on topic, hell this whole thing was unwarranted in the first place

3 minutes ago, MaxGD said:

Ok so by your all knowing standards Billie faked the heart meltdown, cuz it got views right? And of course wake me up when September ends must have exploited Billies depression to sell a song right? You literally make no sense. Of course some things are done in the industry to push artists, but because someone was open with their depression and Tourette’s and you don’t like their music it’s ok for you to blast them every chance you get? You are literally assuming she doesn’t have depression because her parents were actors. The whole industry plant thing is bs anyway because she upload ocean eyes for her dance recital on SoundCloud and people noticed it. ALSO a very good point Anthony fantano makes is there is still solid art with her even if she was an industry plant because if people didn’t like the music they wouldn’t listen. 

She’s gonna run this nothing town

You're letting your emotions (you like her) blind you from the evidence. But I'll drop it. Buy her albums and help her profit with her mental health appropriation.

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Imagine calling a rich girl who was given everything a genius for writing some shitty songs.

6 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

You're letting your emotions (you like her) blind you from the evidence. But I'll drop it. Buy her albums and help her profit with her mental health appropriation.

Imagine calling a rich girl who was given everything a genius for writing some shitty songs.

Yo let’s move on

5 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

742M views for a shitty song isn't bad.

2 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Gangnum Style has like...1 billion. Your point?

5 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Bad guy is a banger. Side note, I’m hoping Green Day covers “wish you were gay” sometime because Billie talks about that song a lot and I think he said bury a friend and that are his favorites. 

2 minutes ago, MaxGD said:

Bad guy is a banger. Side note, I’m hoping Green Day covers “wish you were gay” sometime because Billie talks about that song a lot and I think he said bury a friend and that are his favorites. 

He should sing "I wish you were straight" to make it extra gay 

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

He should sing "I wish you were straight" to make it extra gay 

That can be the version Tre sings😂

Alright now that we ALL know that she's good we can get back on the thread.

56 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Industry plant. Her story sells albums. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that every move artists make is calculated.

I think you just don’t like her clothes. Seriously though, this “industry plant” is an accusation that is based in no actual facts, just correlational factors

3 minutes ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

I think you just don’t like her clothes. Seriously though, this “industry plant” is an accusation that is based in no actual facts, just correlational factors

I said nothing about her clothes, so that's just an ASSumption on your part.

10 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

I said nothing about her clothes, so that's just an ASSumption on your part.

Um, your that was the joke part? Your sarcasm meter needs an adjustment. 

2 minutes ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

Um, your that was the joke part? Your sarcasm meter needs an adjustment. 

You need a grammar adjustment. 

57 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

You need a grammar adjustment. 

The your was a mistake. Cheer up!

"I wanna drink all the poison in the water, I wanna choke like a dog that's on a collar" is a pretty cool lyric.

Archived