Billie Joes Eyelids

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I open this steam they are giving weather forecast 😂

Just now, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

Every time I open this steam they are giving weather forecast 😂

Ooh maybe we’ll get a weather report from Frank Storm! 😂

The smashing pumpkins as the background song to this Apple commercial is the closest we've come to hearing Green Day so far...

EDIT: ugh god American TV makes you have to endure "Walmart" pretending to be woke in a lengthy commercial. dear god.

Still waiting not on yet. They’ve teased them twice and shown them waving from the balcony of the theater. Tre is in character as Frank and Billie is in a glitter tux.

3 minutes ago, Beyza said:

Oh god isn’t that show so lame, I can’t stand anymore tbh 

There’s only 20 minutes left. Hold on ! 

oh god a Bloomberg ad haha, didn't think I'd witness him buying himself into the race live!!!

still no Green Day though

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Still waiting not on yet. They’ve teased them twice and shown them waving from the balcony of the theater. Tre is in character as Frank and Billie is in a glitter tux.

Tre being in character as Frank Storm with no explanation or context and then actually performing that way is a bad idea because it just makes it look like he aged really badly. So I hope that’s not their plan here.

I was trying to catch them while getting ready for work but I gotta leave now. Hopefully it'll be uploaded by lunch time. Also, I don't blame people for not going. I wouldn't have done it for one song either.

Damn Oh Yeah is sounding kinda heavy this time, didn't expect that!

EDIT: voice crack

EDIT 2: not bad, I really like the instrumentals, but those vocals still need some work (though they were better than at Ellen)...

That was actually really good. The song went down well, much better than Ellen. Billie’s voice cracked slightly once but other than that it was a perfect vocal I thought

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

He looks so cute

Great closeups during the performance he looks 😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥

Archived