Win a pair of tickets to FOAMF Album Release Party - 7 February 2020

Rumpelstiltskin2000

Contest

iHeartRadio Album Release Party with Green Day (2/7) (Pair)

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that money can’t buy!

ALT VIPs, enter for a chance to win a pair of passes inside the exclusive iHeartRadio Album Release Party with Green Day from the iHeartRadio Theater Los Angeles on Friday, February 7.

FOR ADDITIONAL WAYS TO WIN - LISTEN TO ALT 98.7 (1/27-1/31) EVERY HOUR (7am – 7pm) TO CALL IN TO WIN YOUR TICKETS!  After you hear the “cue to call” be the designated caller and win your tickets!

The iHeartRadio Theater in LA is located at The Burbank Studios in Burbank. Showtime is 7pm SHARP.  

YOUR ONLY WAY IN IS TO WIN!

Winner’s name will be on a guest list the day of the show. Check-in starts at 5pm. No line-ups prior to 5pm will be allowed. Doors open at 6:00pm. This is a standing room only event.  Prize is non-transferable.

Link here: https://alt987fm.iheart.com/contests/iheartradio-album-release-party-with-green-769812/

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the album release party is in LA at iHeart studios. Wonder where and when the backyard party will be that they talked about?

Just now, jetsrule128 said:

They really are not coming to New York to promote this album 

I think they will once it’s out. They did this same iHeart thing for RevRad and them went to NY to appear on Colbert and Fallon. 

Did they livestream this last time or edit and release it later does anyone remember?

3 minutes ago, dudley dawson said:

...what happened to the idiot club?  did that go away?

I don't remember if anything has been said about it, but it appears to be over

10 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So the album release party is in LA at iHeart studios. Wonder where and when the backyard party will be that they talked about?

I think they will once it’s out. They did this same iHeart thing for RevRad and them went to NY to appear on Colbert and Fallon. 

Did they livestream this last time or edit and release it later does anyone remember?

I think they my have live-streamed it, I seem to remember waiting for it to go live but could be wrong.

Well, it's worth a shot. I never win anything so it's not happening, but hey, I can pretend like I'm participating. 🤷‍♀️

Any chance to play the whole album? I guess they didn’t with RevRad but Foamf is pretty short, I think they could do it 

22 minutes ago, Beyza said:

Any chance to play the whole album? I guess they didn’t with RevRad but Foamf is pretty short, I think they could do it 

They did it live for all of AI and 21CB, not on tv admittedly but who knows.

I'm flying to States just to see them at the release party lol I was hoping for the backyard party tho

because I'm pretty sure I can't win tickets from iHeart, since I'm not US citizen... don't know how to plan this, DM green day crew? Does anyone know if the tickets from this contest are single or a pair?

Can you buy tickets for this? I thought you could only get them through this contest.

33 minutes ago, amonstergd said:

I'm flying to States just to see them at the release party lol I was hoping for the backyard party tho

because I'm pretty sure I can't win tickets from iHeart, since I'm not US citizen... don't know how to plan this, DM green day crew? Does anyone know if the tickets from this contest are single or a pair?

Your best bet is probably to find someone that has a spare ticket. The contest is to win a pair of tickets so someone might have one they don't need. I would imagine that demand for spares will be very high though. It does say that the only way in is to win.

3 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

Is it US only? Aw damn. 

"iHeartMedia Los Angeles Contests are open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. If you are not a legal resident of one of the 50 states AND you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to enter the Contest or to win a Prize."

... sorry :( 

7 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

"iHeartMedia Los Angeles Contests are open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. If you are not a legal resident of one of the 50 states AND you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to enter the Contest or to win a Prize."

... sorry :( 

Why do you guys hate us Canadians so much? 

Just now, Khaleesi. said:

Why do you guys hate us Canadians so much? 

Because we're jealous of your free healthcare and weed.

15 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Because we're jealous of your free healthcare and weed.

giphy.gif

Archived