Win a pair of tickets to FOAMF Album Release Party - 7 February 2020

Rumpelstiltskin2000

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The backyard party wasn’t promoted as the album release party was it? Maybe it’s something separate?

Or it could be that something Billie impulsively posted and then promptly forgot about, as per normal.

Just now, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

The backyard party wasn’t promoted as the album release party was it? Maybe it’s something separate?

Or it could be that something Billie impulsively posted and then promptly forgot about, as per normal.

I listened to the ALT radio yesterday and they talked about this video about the backyard party and were like "backyard? wait. we have our own theathre, let's do this there" xd 

I thought they weren't serious about the backyard party thing. Just more of Billie talking and not really meaning it.

1 hour ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Your best bet is probably to find someone that has a spare ticket. The contest is to win a pair of tickets so someone might have one they don't need. I would imagine that demand for spares will be very high though. It does say that the only way in is to win.

I'm curious how they're checking it, I can use my aunt's Chicago address if they ask. I'm pretty sure I still have my SSN somewhere from when I was working in US. XD

1 hour ago, kaylubd said:

I thought they weren't serious about the backyard party thing. Just more of Billie talking and not really meaning it.

Except Bill created a hashtag for it and asked people to suggest places so I don’t know. It’s the kind of thing I could see them doing.

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Except Bill created a hashtag for it and asked people to suggest places so I don’t know. It’s the kind of thing I could see them doing.

Billie sometimes starts something and then it turns out into nothing 

Just now, Beerjeezus said:

I know he does, but it was Schneider that jumped on it and I consider him the action guy 🙂

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I know he does, but it was Schneider that jumped on it and I consider him the action guy 🙂

That makes it more possible to happen 

6 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

#stillbreathing😝

If you enter online, do they just email you or something if you win? It's not explained very well. Is there a specific day/time when they announce winners?

On 1/30/2020 at 1:25 AM, Green Day In Seattle said:

If you enter online, do they just email you or something if you win? It's not explained very well. Is there a specific day/time when they announce winners?

I think they’ll email winners on Wednesday 

Archived