WorryRock02

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, WorryRock02 said:

Here's the Tyla Yaweh video with Billie Joe Armstrong on it

Is Billie only one who doesn’t smoke in this video? lol 

AHAHAH the snippet of boulevard of broken dream "I smoke alone I smoke alone" 😂

I think I actually like this song, the I smoke alone bit is worth the entire thing. Wiz Khalifa should sample the entire thing and make a song out of it :D 
And the video is priceless 😂 Billie lip-syncing with Wiz Khalifa is something I would have never expected to see, and when he tried to catch some passive smoke in the car I literally started to roll on the floor, love it hahaha

25 minutes ago, Beyza said:

Is Billie only one who doesn’t smoke in this video? lol 

I’m guessing it’s because he smokes alone 😄 

I was surprised by this actually it’s not as bad as I feared. The song is actually pretty good and it fits Green Day’s vibe right now of escaping (into music or drugs or whatever) because real life sucks.  The catching the second hand smoke thing was pretty funny.

1 hour ago, WorryRock02 said:

Quite honestly, I was expecting “Who TF dis old ass white dude?” comments. What I got was people of different tastes speaking positively about the song. 

I’ll be damned. :o

1 hour ago, WorryRock02 said:

Gosh, his participation was completely random, looks like he was even feeling out of place there

Billie being in the video is very random but I love it :lol:. His band's song is sampled, the theme of the song fits with "Green Day", and he met/hung out with the guy and I guess they thought it'd be fun to have him in the video so why not. The song is pretty good and the BOBD part is awesome. 

I like that loads of rappers like Green Day lol. And that Green Day are open to rap. Very cool.

Huh. Not my kind of music but it's an alright song I guess, I didn't mind listening to it. I didn't expect Billies appearance in this video to be as a chauffeur but I guess it sends a good message about having a designated driver (as long as you ignore him trying to catch that second hand smoke at one point lol)

Liked the song. For an unknown raper Tyla got Wiz to do a feature with him and Billie Joe, Post Malone and Big Sean in his video clip.

Green Day sold out ! This is not Green Day, I want this era to end.

(Just joking I am being 100% sarcastic)

42 minutes ago, petros said:

Liked the song. For an unknown raper Tyla got Wiz to do a feature with him and Billie Joe, Post Malone and Big Sean in his video clip.

It's actually a really decent song. Love the old school psychedelic progressions in the song. 

I think the song itself is pretty chill but very basic but I am happy to see Billie in anything and like when genres cross over as I have never much liked pigeonholing anything.  Not too keen on him appearing to be a sidekick however, although the BOBD sample and Billie lip syncing is quite cool and I laughed out loud at Billie wafting the smoke in his direction, he looked faintly amused all through it.

Green Day are clearly having fun with this

He probably figured everyone says it about him anyway so why not play it up. I think this is Billie’s answer to Mike investing in a weed farm 😄

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Green Day are clearly having fun with this

He probably figured everyone says it about him anyway so why not play it up. I think this is Billie’s answer to Mike investing in a weed farm 😄

Yeah, exactly. I think people should not take it so seriously too lol 

Billie’s career as a driver looks more solid then Mike’s one as a security guard :P 

2 hours ago, jengd said:

I think the song itself is pretty chill but very basic but I am happy to see Billie in anything and like when genres cross over as I have never much liked pigeonholing anything.  Not too keen on him appearing to be a sidekick however, although the BOBD sample and Billie lip syncing is quite cool and I laughed out loud at Billie wafting the smoke in his direction, he looked faintly amused all through it.

Dude I was watching the video to check out the Billie scenes and then when that guy started singing in the tune of BOBD I nearly lost my drink I laughed so hard, then the whole lip sync thing was hilarious.

Overall it's actually not a bad song IMO, pretty catchy and call me biased but anything related to BOBD gets a thumbs up from me.

Billie looks very poser-ish in this, leading on the car with his arms crossed, dad glasses on.

3 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Billie looks very poser-ish in this, leading on the car with his arms crossed, dad glasses on.

Of course you would say that

Absolutely not my taste, but if Billie enjoys this, good for him 😂 It’s just kind of funny that he seems to enjoy this more than his own musical project / new single, lol. 

Archived