Green Day to be on The Project NZ (New Zealand)

Squashie

9 minutes ago, DadBod said:

This is controversial and probably part of that forbidden thread, but I feel like his "chatty, happy" attitude was because of the substances he was on during that time period. He looks stoned, distant and generally unhealthy in this 2012 video.

(I meant the fangirls thread :ninja:) I don't know, it doesn't seem like a high kind of chattiness to me. I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with him in that video. He has a stoned look, but other than that, it's fine. 

2 minutes ago, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

I mean, they all look like very happy with themselves, their work, and their life in interviews like this one, and there's many more like it in this era :) 

I wouldn't judge their overall mood from a couple of interview sessions where they are bored as hell because international press doesn't know how to make a fun and interesting interview :P  I also think that during RR they wanted to send a certain message after what happened with the Trilogy, and that's what they did also in the interviews. 

:lol: I'm not disputing your point but look at Billie's expression in the thumbnail you just posted, that one goes to the collection haha

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

:lol: I'm not disputing your point but look at Billie's expression in the thumbnail you just posted, that one goes to the collection haha

Hahaha yes, but that's pretty much any GD interview thumbnail ever :D 

I thought they got pretty fed up in the beginning of Revrad promo because all anybody could talk about was the upcoming election and then the result!  Funny how we all remember stuff.  I thought they had lots of fun on stage and seemed to be really enjoying themselves but the promo, not so much, with the odd exception.  They probably feel more comfortable when it's more of a normal conversation and there aren't lots of translations needed.

We may think they are less fun but I suspect a lot of interviewers think they are less dangerous to have on than they used to be!

7 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’m just watching Billie in this and thinking what a stark contrast this is to the bored, distracted and listless way he’s doing interviews now.  I don’t think it’s the album that’s the difference I think it’s just him. He seems less happy in general these days.

To be fair back then he had a backpack full of pills.

5 minutes ago, scottnz6789 said:

Check out the promotion I put on Twitter 

Will try post a link to interview later.

I merged your topic with the existing thread :) 

1 minute ago, Todd said:

I merged your topic with the existing thread :) 

I don’t think he got it. he just made another one...

5 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I don’t think he got it. he just made another one...

I just saw it all sorry, merge them all to this. 
I don’t know how to navigate GDA too well sorry.

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Might be a region thing. It just takes me to my Facebook watch page but not this account. I can’t even search it and get it to come up

That sucks.  Hopefully someone can help.

On 2/8/2020 at 5:11 PM, whatsername said:

That sucks.  Hopefully someone can help.

Would you be able to download it with a facebook video downloader and upload the file somewhere else? That would be super appreciated!
https://fbdown.net/

29 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Here is the interview!

That was a long way to go for less than three minutes 

What a crappy interviewer.. most are though.. why do they just ask the same old questions

Archived