The Making Of 'Boulevard Of Broken Dreams' And 'Holiday'

Diego92ITA

Does anyone have the video "The Making Of 'Boulevard Of Broken Dreams' And 'Holiday'"? It was released along with American Idiot special DVD Edition. On youtube there's only part one and two, missing part three (and thery're in a bad quality too)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Diego92ITA said:

Does anyone have the video "The Making Of 'Boulevard Of Broken Dreams' And 'Holiday'"? It was released along with American Idiot special DVD Edition. On youtube there's only part one and two, missing part three (and thery're in a bad quality too)

Holy crap, I remember seeing this in the store after the album came out and as a kid with no cash it was absolute torture to not be able to buy it. Thanks for reminding me what I need for my collection!

If someone doesn't link it by the time I get it I will see if I can upload it for you somehow.
Edit: Ordered it, should get it around the end of the month or early next month.

23 hours ago, RisingRedWolf said:

Holy crap, I remember seeing this in the store after the album came out and as a kid with no cash it was absolute torture to not be able to buy it. Thanks for reminding me what I need for my collection!

If someone doesn't link it by the time I get it I will see if I can upload it for you somehow.
Edit: Ordered it, should get it around the end of the month or early next month.

That's epic!

On 1/22/2020 at 7:45 AM, Diego92ITA said:

That's epic!

So I just got home from work to find it had already arrived, so I am checking it out right now and it's pretty much an expanded version of the the youtube video that shows the making of the two music videos. I am gonna see if there is some kind of archive I can upload it to here for anyone that's interested and I will update this post with a link once it's done.

Edit: So I was checking out this page:

And it already seems to be there, however I can't click on anything to open it and see if it's the same one from the DVD, is anyone able to test if they can download it from this before I start messing around with stuff?

Edit Edit:

Fuck it. Here it is. Enjoy!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SExnGJK0Ip3-wK04BhDcBZCdF0YB9OBG

I’ve downloaded the DVD from a torrent a while back. When I get home, I’ll upload it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2020 at 4:31 PM, nopride84 said:

does anyone have the making of american idiot video in betetr qulaity than whats on youtube?

Someone in this thread published the file on Google Drive. I think that's better than the Youtube's one

On 1/24/2020 at 5:52 AM, RisingRedWolf said:

So I just got home from work to find it had already arrived, so I am checking it out right now and it's pretty much an expanded version of the the youtube video that shows the making of the two music videos. I am gonna see if there is some kind of archive I can upload it to here for anyone that's interested and I will update this post with a link once it's done.

Edit: So I was checking out this page:

And it already seems to be there, however I can't click on anything to open it and see if it's the same one from the DVD, is anyone able to test if they can download it from this before I start messing around with stuff?

Edit Edit:

Fuck it. Here it is. Enjoy!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SExnGJK0Ip3-wK04BhDcBZCdF0YB9OBG

I downloaded this but just went to play it for the first time and there’s no sound. Is that a problem for anyone else?

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I downloaded this but just went to play it for the first time and there’s no sound. Is that a problem for anyone else?

To me it's right

The one posted is the making of broken dreams and holiday but ive been looking for a good quality rip of makin of the american idiot video

6 minutes ago, nopride84 said:

The one posted is the making of broken dreams and holiday but ive been looking for a good quality rip of makin of the american idiot video

Oh right. Try searching into the 2004 documentary section

If anyone is interested I can make an ISO rip of the DVD, for some reason no matter what I tried the rip always compressed and didn't look as good as the actual DVD.

Edit: gave it a few shots this morning, can't seem to get it to make an ISO because it either doesn't do anything or just gives me some kind of error so it's probably copy protection related, sorry guys.

2 hours ago, nopride84 said:

I don't have this sorry, only the DVD for BOBD + HOLIDAY.

Woah, sorry about that- I totally forgot to make good on my promise and upload the DVD. Will do today, for real this time!

7 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

Mine only shows BLVD no holiday!

Holiday barely exists in the film, to the point where I don't know why they bothered calling it Boulevard + Holiday, but trust me, that's all there is.

21 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Same,  and I tried @Yosuke Hanamura downloads too but don't seem to have the right software?

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Same,  and I tried @Yosuke Hanamura downloads too but don't seem to have the right software?

Do you have a VLC player? That’s what I use but still didn’t have sound with the first link

I have no idea what I am doing with this, I was trying to download it to my pc which really only has windows media player and iTunes I think.  I extracted the files but can play the link @pacejunkie punk mentioned but it has no sound, but all the others it says it cant play. 

52 minutes ago, jengd said:

I have no idea what I am doing with this, I was trying to download it to my pc which really only has windows media player and iTunes I think.  I extracted the files but can play the link @pacejunkie punk mentioned but it has no sound, but all the others it says it cant play. 

Try a free VLC player it plays all kinds of files where windows media doesn’t. That usually works for me but I don’t know why we had the sound issue with the first one. I’m gonna check and make sure I was using VLC because maybe with the last Windows update my player defaulted to the wrong one. That’s a possibility

ETA: yes they play in google drive

Archived