No one wants to say it, but I'll say it: Billie's brain is fried

Shrieking Shack

7 minutes ago, Miko said:

Keep scrolling by, I'm just posting to this thread before it gets locked. Oh, by the way, Billie owes you nothing. Goodbye.

Can't refute my points? Thanks for vindicating me champ, your sulking and leaving tells me all I need to know.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Shrieking Shack said:

You need to get on a treadmill...like pronto.

Ah saying I’m fat so clearly you’re a banned user under a new name if you’ve seen my photos on here so it’s confirmed you’re a troll user 

(Edit: I’m fat and don’t care do better next time) 

3 minutes ago, Miko said:

Obvious troll is obvious. No need to be triggered of it @WhiteTim.

Naw I’m not triggered just having fun I know it’ll be locked soon 

Just now, Beerjeezus said:

@Shrieking Shack you wouldn't need to fry your brain with drugs bc u have only 2 braincells to start with and one is named Ben and the other is Shapiro and they're constantly fighting 

5555.gif 

41 minutes ago, Shrieking Shack said:

?Speaks at the speed his brain works. He's a Harvard law graduate, who has achieved more in high school alone than you ever will in your entire life.

Oooooooof forgot you know me and my achievements, along with my current study :( 

55 minutes ago, Shrieking Shack said:

No, you're just simple. Simple lyrics for simple people.

Or maybe you just don't understand them?🤔

3 hours ago, Shrieking Shack said:

I woke up yesterday and felt delighted when I saw on Facebook that my favourite band had released a new song. I was internally rejoicing and couldn't contain my excitement as, without further adoo, I clicked on the link to listen to a track titled 'Oh Yeah'. 

I waited in anticipation for the music to start playing. Then, without warning, I started writhing around in bed uncontrollably. This awful sound, which at first I mistook for a banshee, began blasting out of my phone's speakers. I retreated underneath the covers to try and escape the noise, but to no avail. I had foolishly turned the volume up to max. Panicking, I did an army roll whilst wrapped up in the covers and came crashing down onto the floor. Groaning in pain as I nursed my now bruised elbows, I scrambled for the bedside table to shut my phone off. Try as I might, I could not get near it. The awful sound was repelling me, acting like an invisible barrier. In desperation, I reached for my Ken Griffey Jr signed baseball bat. I struck my phone three times, after the third strike the wailing stopped. Breathing heavily, I settled my heart back down and began to process what had just happened. This was a Green Day song in name, but certainly not in sound. This is when I came to an awful realisation: All of the years of drug abuse has cooked Billie's brain. It pains me to say it but it's true. This song is an abomination. 

Sorry guys, but I'm done making excuses. This band is dead to me. How selfish of Billie to ruin his brain like this to the point where it damages his material. He's betrayed the fans and I can't forgive him for it.

Sorry people, this is terrible. Billie, stfu about politics and focus on getting your brain right so that you can release decent songs.

What exactly did you not like? I get that people say it sounds like pop, but this is a big reaction so I’m very curious.

Imagine taking someone seriously when they have a profile pic of Ben Shapiro 😆

• Hermione locked this topic

We don't allow threads that are made for the purpose of speculating about the band members' personal lives/health.

The new song/songs can be discussed in the existing threads we have for them.

Also @Shrieking Shack being needlessly hostile and making personal attacks towards other members isn't tolerated here. You might want to read the forum guidelines before posting.

Archived