No one wants to say it, but I'll say it: Billie's brain is fried

Shrieking Shack

I woke up yesterday and felt delighted when I saw on Facebook that my favourite band had released a new song. I was internally rejoicing and couldn't contain my excitement as, without further adoo, I clicked on the link to listen to a track titled 'Oh Yeah'. 

I waited in anticipation for the music to start playing. Then, without warning, I started writhing around in bed uncontrollably. This awful sound, which at first I mistook for a banshee, began blasting out of my phone's speakers. I retreated underneath the covers to try and escape the noise, but to no avail. I had foolishly turned the volume up to max. Panicking, I did an army roll whilst wrapped up in the covers and came crashing down onto the floor. Groaning in pain as I nursed my now bruised elbows, I scrambled for the bedside table to shut my phone off. Try as I might, I could not get near it. The awful sound was repelling me, acting like an invisible barrier. In desperation, I reached for my Ken Griffey Jr signed baseball bat. I struck my phone three times, after the third strike the wailing stopped. Breathing heavily, I settled my heart back down and began to process what had just happened. This was a Green Day song in name, but certainly not in sound. This is when I came to an awful realisation: All of the years of drug abuse has cooked Billie's brain. It pains me to say it but it's true. This song is an abomination. 

Sorry guys, but I'm done making excuses. This band is dead to me. How selfish of Billie to ruin his brain like this to the point where it damages his material. He's betrayed the fans and I can't forgive him for it.

Sorry people, this is terrible. Billie, stfu about politics and focus on getting your brain right so that you can release decent songs.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, M1KEY said:

Cool story bro. 

What an original response. I was expressing my opinion, as I'm perfectly entitled to do. I loved RevRad, but this is beyond awful.

Just now, UNICORN VOMIT said:

Too long a post for my short attention span😋

That says more about you than it does about me.

1 minute ago, Shrieking Shack said:

What an original response. I was expressing my opinion, as I'm perfectly entitled to do. I loved RevRad, but this is beyond awful.

That says more about you than it does about me.

That was the intention.

Anyways you can bag the new music in the threads.

3 minutes ago, Shrieking Shack said:

Cool story bro. 

Just now, UNICORN VOMIT said:

That was the intention.

Anyways you can bag the new music in the threads.

This is a different topic. I am highlighting how years of drug abuse has screwed Billie's brain and is the reason for the less than impressive muaic that is being released right now.

1 minute ago, M1KEY said:

Cool story bro. 

The response of a simpleton.

Just now, Shrieking Shack said:

This is a different topic. I am highlighting how years of drug abuse has screwed Billie's brain and is the reason for the less than impressive muaic that is being released right now.

Yeah you don't need to start a new thread for that.  Have fun posting.

2 minutes ago, Melodramfool said:

Wait what

Alcoholism. Narcotics. Prescription drugs. Rinse and then repeat. It is responsible for the garbage we are hearing today. If he had taken better care of himself this wouldn't be happening. 

This is absolutely a betrayal.

You know we have threads both to express our opinion about the album and the individual songs. And you know, you can express your opinion and explain why you dislike this record without being offensive, create crazy theories about Billie and his brain, and pretend that Billie or anyone else in this band owns something to you or anyone else. You just don’t like the music they are making, you don’t need to build a conspiracy over it. There’s many people doing so. 

1 minute ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

Yeah you don't need to start a new thread for that.  Have fun posting.

Is your username a description of your face?

1 minute ago, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

You know we have threads both to express our opinion about the album and the individual songs. And you know, you can express your opinion and explain why you dislike this record without being offensive, create crazy theories about Billie and his brain, and pretend that Billie or anyone else in this band owns something to you or anyone else. You just don’t like the music they are making, you don’t need to build a conspiracy over it. There’s many people doing so. 

There's nothing crazy about suggesting that long term substance abuse has fried Armstrong's brain. DO YOU HEAR THE GARBAGE THAT IS THIS SONG? I'M SO FUCKING UPSET!.

If Billie hadn't completely fucked himself during the trilogy, we would be listening to a very different band right now. That is absolutely wirth discussing.

I'm a paying fan. He absolutely fucking owes me. Without me, he is nothing.

3 minutes ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

Yay a spam thread.

tenor.gif?itemid=9042784

Wow, so you're a furry. Take that weird shit elsewhere and let's get back on topic.

Billie's brain is cooked.

2 minutes ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10222299

Ah look it's Elizabeth Warren

5 minutes ago, Shrieking Shack said:

Alcoholism. Narcotics. Prescription drugs. Rinse and then repeat. It is responsible for the garbage we are hearing today. If he had taken better care of himself this wouldn't be happening.

This is absolutely a betrayal.

Garbage? It's okay if you don't like the song, totally, but did you understand the message of the video/lyrics? 
Also, I can't understand the connection of his health and the new songs 

5 minutes ago, Shrieking Shack said:

You're acting like Aaron Carter. Seroquel might help.

Just now, Melodramfool said:

Garbage? It's okay if you don't like the song, totally, but did you understand the message of the video/lyrics? 
Also, I can't understand the connection of his health and the new songs 

Fried brain=reduced cognitive function=shittier songs.

All of this has been his own doing and boy has he been selfish.

Just now, RustyShackleford said:

You're acting like Aaron Carter. Seroquel might help.

Don't know who that is.

3 minutes ago, Shrieking Shack said:

681-BDE43-A0-CD-46-F9-9-C93-A41482-E582- 

4 minutes ago, Shrieking Shack said:

Wow, so you're a furry. Take that weird shit elsewhere and let's get back on topic.

Billie's brain is cooked.

Ah look it's Elizabeth Warren

billiejoemug1.jpg

1 minute ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

billiejoemug1.jpg

Photo of a man who selfishly risked the lives of others while getting behind the wheel drunk as a skunk. He could have killed someone.

He gets away with it because of idiots like you hero worshipping him.

Just now, RustyShackleford said:

This is the only good thing you've said.

Who is he?

Just now, Shrieking Shack said:

Photo of a man who selfishly risked the lives of others while getting behind the wheel drunk as a skunk. He could have killed someone.

He gets away with it because of idiots like you hero worshipping him.

Who is he?

Mate stop the personal attacks.  I come here to relax & hang out with my virtual friends.

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived