Dream Setlist for 2020/2021 shows! What songs stay, and what songs go?

1039Revolutions

Now that it’s officially 2020, I thought it would be a good idea to discuss songs we’d like to see (and like to see leave) their sets in 2020!

I would personally like to see Letterbomb, RevRad, KFAD and Forever Now take a breather and replace with some trilogy tracks!

My dream set list this year:

know Your Enemy (Perfect Opener)

FOAM

Fire, Ready, Aim

Oh Yeah

I was a teenage teenager 

Stay The Night 

Holiday

BOBD

Are We The Waiting 

St Jimmy 

Bang Bang

Brain Stew/Jaded

2000 Light Years Away

When I Come Around

Basket Case

She

Hitchin A Ride

Waiting

Oh Love

Still Breathing 

Graffitia

Minority

Encore

AI

JOS

21 Guns

WMUWSE

Good Riddance

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

How IWATT and Graffitia can be in your dream setlist? We didn't even heard those songs.

Based on the reviews IWATT is suppose to be pretty epic, and most album closers are too!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Would like to hear some 21st CB other than KYE and some trilogy

And some Brain Stew, Armatage Shanks & Nice Guys Finish Last

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Charby said:

Just put Whatsername as a encore song and i'll be happy

Oh my god yes.. why hasn't this been happening already!?

@1039Revolutions Totally agree with you that KYE is the perfect opener, I never got the hate for it. I also like that you kept Bang Bang and Still Breathing in the list, not sure about BB but I'm pretty sure SB will be ditched because Billie was ranting about it being a "feelgood song" or something (but I love it, especially live, with all of my being). So I really like your list, but one thing is missing😈 #KFADforever

GargantuanSeriousDegu-size_restricted.gi

• Like 2
  • Love 1

honestly, for this years shows we will most likely see sth like:

dookie-songs, AI-songs, foam-songs, very few songs from other lp's 😐

i can see them playing for around 90-120 minutes, and a set with around 25 songs

1 hour ago, Flashback said:

I just want to hear ¿Viva la Gloria? (Little Girl) live 😍

God dam I loove this song.

1 hour ago, Thatsername said:

@1039Revolutions Totally agree with you that KYE is the perfect opener, I never got the hate for it. I also like that you kept Bang Bang and Still Breathing in the list, not sure about BB but I'm pretty sure SB will be ditched because Billie was ranting about it being a "feelgood song" or something (but I love it, especially live, with all of my being). So I really like your list, but one thing is missing😈 #KFADforever

GargantuanSeriousDegu-size_restricted.gi

F.O.D.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Flashback said:

I can‘t understand why they don‘t play it live :(

Im not sure how much thought goes into their setlists these days🤣 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

How IWATT and Graffitia can be in your dream setlist? We didn't even heard those songs.

We all know those are going to be the greatest Green Day songs ever recorded, so....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I wanna see Whatsername and Homecoming in the setlist, and I wouldn't mind Prosthetic Head getting a run out. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, fink2020 said:

1. Armatage Shanks

2. Going to Pasalacqua

3.  Welcome to Paradise

4. Nice Guys Finish Last

5. Having A Blast

6. Chump

7. Longview

8. One Of My Lies

9. Who Wrote Holden Caulfield

10. Stuart and the Ave.

11. Jinx

12. Haushinka

13. Before the Lobotomy

14. Murder City

Bathroom Break

15. FOAM

16. Fire Ready Aim

17. Oh No!

End Bathroom Break

18. J.A.R

19. Let Yourself Go

20.  Lazy Bones

21. Paper Lanterns

22. 2000 Light Years Away

23. Basketcase

24. She

25. Give Me Novocaine

26. Are We the Waiting

27. St. Jimmy

28. Horseshoes and Handgrenades

29. Static Age

30. American Eulogy

Encore 1:

31. American Idiot

32. Jesus of Suburbia

33. F.O.D.

Encore 2:

34. Forever Now

35. Last Night on Earth

If it wasn't a knock at those songs, a concert bathroom break would be amazing!  Only problem would be the massive line.  Maybe if they had 1000 port a potties in addition to real bathroom it would work.   

3 minutes ago, Hermione said:

As long as they keep my fave King For a Day I'm happy. And as many songs that aren't from Dookie or American Idiot as possible plz

I know KFD is a controversial topic in here, but I am gonna see them in London with my girlfriend, and this is the first GD concert for her, so I really hope she’s not gonna miss that. Totally with you on this.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

I know KFD is a controversial topic in here, but I am gonna see them in London with my girlfriend, and this is the first GD concert for her, so I really hope she’s not gonna miss that. Totally with you on this.  

Exactly, at any show a large portion of the audience won't have seen them before and it's cool to get to see the songs that have long standing traditions and antics attached to them (it would also be a shame if for example they didn't close with Good Riddance for this reason). Plus it's just genuinely my favourite song to see live :D. Seen it a few times now and I won't ever be bored of it, it's hilarious.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

Exactly, at any show a large portion of the audience won't have seen them before and it's cool to get to see the songs that have long standing traditions and antics attached to them (it would also be a shame if for example they didn't close with Good Riddance for this reason). Plus it's just genuinely my favourite song to see live :D. Seen it a few times now and I won't ever be bored of it, it's hilarious.

They can open with anything that is not KYE and I will not complain at all tho :P 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

They can open with anything that is not KYE and I will not complain at all tho :P 

I'm not as fussed about KYE but I do enjoy shouting "raw ham!" in public so I don't mind if they keep it :P 

I pretty much enjoy all their songs so in general I just prefer for ones that they play straight through to go and ones that have some form of shenanigans included to stay. I know popular opinion is for them to fit in as many songs as possible but I'm not too bothered about the number as long as I'm entertained throughout. Bring on KFAD and hey ohs and all that stuff.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I'm not as fussed about KYE but I do enjoy shouting "raw ham!" in public so I don't mind if they keep it :P 

I do think that KYE is a great song live, and I wouldn’t mind if they keep it in the set list (even tho I would prefer something else from that record), but AI is a much much better opener IMHO. It’s a total tinder. 

• Like 1

• Hermione changed the title to Dream Setlist for (2020) 2021 shows! What songs stay, and what songs go?
  • Hermione changed the title to Dream Setlist for 2020/2021 shows! What songs stay, and what songs go?