[CONFIRMED FAKE] Green Day to play Mad Cool Festival

Rumpelstiltskin2000

Just found this on Twitter. Don't think I've seen it announced elsewhere:

EN6r3-fXsAIJslL?format=jpg&name=900x900

Tickets can be purchased here

Green Day must be a late addition because they aren't showing up as being part of the line up on the website.

4 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

Looks sweet, but I don't think it's real unfortunately...

I was just beginning to wonder if somehow it's a troll :lol: Although the main bands for the 10th have yet to be announced I think?

I mean if it is true, then I'd heavily consider it, because there's some good names there: Placebo, The Killers, Frank Carter and The Rattlesnakes, My Chemical Romance, The Struts etc...

Fake, you can tell the font used in Green Day and MCR is different than the ither headliners.

Just now, MillenniumFan said:

I mean if it is true, then I'd heavily consider it, because there's some good names there: Placebo, The Killers, Frank Carter and The Rattlesnakes, My Chemical Romance, The Struts etc...

This is what the festival has online at the moment:

MC2020_nov__1.jpg

Then I've seen another one saying another band and MCR which I can't find again now!

Probably wishful thinking by a fan? Sorry about that mods. Thread probably needs closing

5 minutes ago, grinsoniko said:

Fake, you can tell the font used in Green Day and MCR is different than the ither headliners.

Damn, you're right. That ones really obvious as well, I honestly feel stupid for not noticing at all lol

1 minute ago, MillenniumFan said:

Damn, you're right. That ones really obvious as well, I honestly feel stupid for not noticing at all lol

Me too! 

Holy mother Mary. Green Day and MCR on the same day? #googlingplaneticketsalready 👀

Edit: Oh damn got a little carried away and didn't read it all, so this is a fake? 😥 Too good to be true.

• Hermione locked this topic

Not to mention this takes place in the middle of their tour break, between the Europe and US tours. Seems unlikely that they would schedule something big like this during their two weeks of down time

Archived