Possible FOAMF leak

Redundantuserjinxboy

I'd like to bring to everyone's attention that, according to hasitleaked.com (a reliable website I'd say. Never lead me astray.) That FOAMF is somewhere on the internet available to stream. Where? Who knows. But apparently its somewhere.

Album download leak: No

Album stream: Yes

Mods if this kind of post isnt allowed then my bad, just wanted everyone to see this possible news.

1 hour ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

I'd like to bring to everyone's attention that, according to hasitleaked.com (a reliable website I'd say. Never lead me astray.) That FOAMF is somewhere on the internet available to stream. Where? Who knows. But apparently its somewhere.

Album download leak: No

Album stream: Yes

Mods if this kind of post isnt allowed then my bad, just wanted everyone to see this possible news.

the account that reported the leak is a bot, after do that, create links for false streaming and addware. to alot of albums. 

3 hours ago, LiamMartel said:

the account that reported the leak is a bot, after do that, create links for false streaming and addware. to alot of albums. 

RIP my dreams

44 minutes ago, Matt. said:

No. Like Wikipedia, HasItLeaked can be edited by anyone. There is only one leak website you can trust.

And what is that? 

now foam even appears on the hasitleaked mainsite

but it still says "stream yes, download no"

It's not leaked... 

But if it's true that ebay seller says they're in stock at distribution centres, and if they're being sent around for reviews, and it that back cover / tracklist leak was from a copy of the actual album then we can probably expect something soon..

6 minutes ago, Doggins said:

It's not leaked... 

But if it's true that ebay seller says they're in stock at distribution centres, and if they're being sent around for reviews, and it that back cover / tracklist leak was from a copy of the actual album then we can probably expect something soon..

So far I didn’t see any sign of copies sent for review 😕 Also, the guy that received the album sleeve and “leaked” the tracklist said that there was no record inside, and I think the ebay seller confirmed to someone that he doesn’t physically have the records yet. 
It may not be that soon... but fortunately Oh Yeah! drops in three days :D 

I've also been on the hasitleaked website figuring out what they mean by stream

It's a bit old fashion, seems to be from the old days back when streaming media was terribly compressed and used things like RealPlayer that wouldn't be downloadable 

Anyway that's enough from me

• Lindsay locked this topic

Archived