Del Gatos at Golden Bull tonight (Jason white)

Squashie

From the Longshot stories:

962c5d7d01ff40da94f5859f7e1ebf444d26450e

maybe some other people will appear on stage too? 

545a1f724404bb79833833c2828dcd1c3d7cc282

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billie commented on Cole Becker’s latest insta post about the show that he will be at the Bull tonight. I suspect he’ll be on stage too.

where’s our trusty videographer, @Admiral_Needa?

For anyone who doesn’t remember Del Gatos, they first played last August (it’s essentially The Coverups with Greg in place of Mike). Here’s a full audio of that show:

Just now, Beerjeezus said:

They don't go without a bar show for long these days

The benefit of owning a bar 😜 (plus I think they’re pitching in to help out SWMRS/Uncool )

Btw, anyone recognize the “t” in Del Gatos look like a familiar tattoo on someone’s hand? 

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The benefit of owning a bar 😜 (plus I think they’re pitching in to help out SWMRS/Uncool )

Yeah it's awesome :D yes, they probably are, but these semi regular GB shows are kind of their version of a Las Vegas bar residency :lol: Love it 

16 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Yeah it's awesome :D yes, they probably are, but these semi regular GB shows are kind of their version of a Las Vegas bar residency :lol: Love it 

With less $$$ money though...

Hmm... GD having a vegas residency??? 🤔🤔🤔

I’m hella sick but I don’t want to miss this. If it’s the Coverups, I can pass, but if it’s Green Day (since Kevin, Mike and Tre are in town) I will have to go. 🤔

Just now, eastbayweirdo said:

I’m hella sick but I don’t want to miss this. If it’s the Coverups, I can pass, but if it’s Green Day (since Kevin, Mike and Tre are in town) I will have to go. 🤔

Kevin appeArs to be in Oakland based on his most recent story, so who knows. 

16 minutes ago, DadBod said:

With less $$$ money though...

Hmm... GD having a vegas residency??? 🤔🤔🤔

We shouldn't give them ideas or they'll do it and we'll only have ourselves to blame :lol:

6 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

We shouldn't give them ideas or they'll do it and we'll only have ourselves to blame :lol:

Vegas is fun! I love going there. 🤓

Edit: wow did we get off topic... my bad. 

9 minutes ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

Is there anything that indicates whether Mike and Tre are or aren’t still in Oakland today?

Tre’s wife posted a story recently of being in the city. 

Mike appears to be in Santa Ana at his cannabis farm for an investor event today (golden seed Instagram has pic of him there)

3 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Mike appears to be in Santa Ana at his cannabis farm for an investor event today (golden seed Instagram has pic of him there)

I thought that was Santa Cruz (Thats what the IG bio says) which is just a quick drive away

6 minutes ago, eastbayweirdo said:

I thought that was Santa Cruz (Thats what the IG bio says) which is just a quick drive away

Maybe. Santa Ana, Santa Monica, Santa Cruz... be more original, California.

I really don’t think GD will be there tonight. It would overshadow the Uncool bands too much. Mike and Tre are in town to rehearse for the NHL thing.

9 minutes ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

I really don’t think GD will be there tonight. It would overshadow the Uncool bands too much. Mike and Tre are in town to rehearse for the NHL thing.

But that’s 3 weeks away 

5 hours ago, DadBod said:

Billie commented on Cole Becker’s latest insta post about the show that he will be at the Bull tonight. I suspect he’ll be on stage too.

where’s our trusty videographer, @Admiral_Needa?

I’m right here... at The Golden Bull! 😛😎 

39 minutes ago, mrwhirly2000 said:

Are they still selling tickets?

I would think so, it’s not packed at the moment... Billie, Kevin, Bill, Greg, Jason White are here..

Archived