“Oh Yeah!” Music Video

pacejunkie punk

13 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Oh this better not be sexist that’s all I have to say

These guys put She on one of the most immature albums of the 90s, I highly doubt they'll do anything sexist at this point.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, theangel said:

These guys put She on one of the most immature albums of the 90s, I highly doubt they'll do anything sexist at this point.

Have you seen Oh Love? 😄

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Have you seen Oh Love? 😄

Yeah I guess everything is possible once they're in their midlife crisis mode. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst😂

8 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Have you seen Oh Love? 😄

How was that sexist? How many woman were employed for that video? 

That was more prosogynist than it was misogynist. 

Also each woman was paid 1.01 for every 1.00 that a man made. 

10 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Have you seen Oh Love? 😄

How was that video sexist? They were hanging out with women and drinking. That's sexist? The video sucked, I'll give you that.

2 hours ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

Definitely looks like he’s saying something though, which is a little concerning 

With the first review of the record out there, I guess any collab with a rapper would have emerged there. I don’t really think  he is gonna sing in the song. 

8 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

If he does my guess is it won’t be on the album version

This could be an option, it would be a little weird to see an alternative version used for the record promotion tho. I think it’s more likely that he’s just doing some lip syncing in the car :D 

7 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

The video sucked, I'll give you that.

It fits the song well so 😂

I read another "this is a troll album" because of Tyle Yahweh and Billie together and *start singing* I can't take this feeling anymore 

So turns out that it’s the other wayaround, this is the Green Day video for “Oh Yeah”. Go to the last picture.

5 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Ok but where's Tre

did they just replace him with Tyla Yahweh and thought no one would notice? 

He’s gonna show up in the kool-aid costume :P 

5 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Ok but where's Tre

did they just replace him with Tyla Yahweh and thought no one would notice? 

I thought the same thing. Tre hasn’t been in any photos at all. I wonder since Mike is a mall cop (he said it in the comments on Tylas post) maybe Tre is in the mall in the beginning, or possibly playing drums throughout and Billie and Mike join him at the end? 

I don't know if I'm excited for tomorrow... maybe Tyla is the best Punk Rock singer of his generation.

In the end I'm more excited about the video than the song itself. The video looks like it could be fun, while I don't exactly have any high hopes for the song.

6 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

In the end I'm more excited about the video than the song itself. The video looks like it could be fun, while I don't exactly have any high hopes for the song.

That’s a good strategy to avoid being disappointed :P But from the info we had so far I am pretty hyped for this, glam guitars, dreamy chorus, and the JJ sample are a good start to me :D 

3 minutes ago, penbreaker said:

Why we don't talk about bulletproof backpack hashtag?

Yeah that confirms it’s the same song but we didn’t really need it at this point, it was pretty clear :D I imagine there will be some sort of political message behind this song, but in a smooth/background style as in FOAM. 
I think Billie described it as something like “a lot of shit is happening but everyone just think about being a star on social media”. 

4 hours ago, Alan86 said:

So turns out that it’s the other wayaround, this is the Green Day video for “Oh Yeah”. Go to the last picture.

I sent a message to the mods to ask them to change the thread title to reflect that so this can still be the place for discussion of the Oh Yeah video

21 minutes ago, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

That’s a good strategy to avoid being disappointed :P But from the info we had so far I am pretty hyped for this, glam guitars, dreamy chorus, and the JJ sample are a good start to me :D 

I hope you're right :D

1 minute ago, ANDR308 said:

It’s already the 15th in Australia 👀 maybe is on spotify there now. 

Cool wait till 16. 

• Hermione changed the title to “Oh Yeah!” Music Video

Archived