“Oh Yeah!” Music Video

pacejunkie punk

Edit: The video

Since this seems like it’s happening I thought we could use a thread for all the clips and posts and to talk about it. What do you think it will be? Just a cameo or a music collab as well? Do you like the idea?

Video clip that’s not embedding for some reason:

https://fbwat.ch/1K99mZ45T93R9aKN

https://fbwat.ch/1YhC3va6ctAvHxaG

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to add this to the thread. I have no idea what this is about... Billie is on slide 2

56 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Going to add this to the thread. I have no idea what this is about... Billie is on slide 2

Thank you. I wanted to move all the clips over here from the instagram thread but I’m having internet issues this morning so if anyone wants to do it that would be helpful 🙏

Tyla have more then a million views on every song on Youtube he have. High Right Now have 11M. 

I guess it's a rap song and Billie will sing like 30 seconds on it. 

Wake me up please it will be shit. 

Just now, Beerjeezus said:

In the simpler old times what he did to get attention was flashing his ass :ga:

aww.... the good 'ol days of ass flashing and leopard thongs

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

In the simpler old times what he did to get attention was flashing his ass :ga:

Maybe he’ll flash his ass in this video

I just went to check out some of his songs (had never heard any) and I don't even hear any rap... Lame!

Was hoping this would be a maybe slightly cooler and funnier Nightlife situation, but we'll see. 

46 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Tyla have more then a million views on every song on Youtube he have. High Right Now have 11M. 

I guess it's a rap song and Billie will sing like 30 seconds on it. 

Wake me up please it will be shit. 

Modern hip hop isnt about the music the same way Nintendo isn't about graphics. 

I don't even know this guy but if they were to collab with some new age rapper why not use someone relevant?

12 minutes ago, petros said:

I don't even know this guy but if they were to collab with some new age rapper why not use someone relevant?

Maybe Billie genuinely likes this guy? 

I just don’t have a problem with Billie working with other artists. I don’t have to like their music but he does so I say go have fun, Billie.  I’ll be right here watching it all from the sidelines. 

13 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

I just don’t have a problem with Billie working with other artists. I don’t have to like their music but he does so I say go have fun, Billie.  I’ll be right here watching it all from the sidelines. 

Sums it up for me. Go nuts 

9 minutes ago, dannygreen said:

The tag says Green Day and there is also Mike, what if it is a new single?

I don't have a problem if it's a Tyla single. 

But if it's a Green Day single I'll blend and eat my FOAM with a bottle of ketchup on February 7th. 

5 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

But if it's a Green Day single I'll blend and eat my FOAM with a bottle of ketchup on February 7th. 

Could be interesting, in case it happens. I don't know Tyla, I will have a look.

I wouldn't have any problems also in a feat with people like Kygo, Chainsmokers (Blink just did one) or Billie Eilish as long as the mixture of the genres is well done and the song is good.

57 minutes ago, dannygreen said:

The tag says Green Day and there is also Mike, what if it is a new single?

He also tagged Green Day when Billie and 80 went to the Post Malone show in Oakland. Mike and Tre were not there. 

It could be, but I'm seeing this more as a Tyla thing with Billie (or Green Day) having a cameo/appearance in the video. I could be completely wrong, though.

38 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I have a feeling it is a Green Day single. What would Mike be doing there if it was just a Billie thing?

I really don't mind any experimentation but knowing it's done as an attempt to stay relevant takes the fun away from that. I mean, other bands have done that and the results weren't great imo. Of course if someone enjoys it, good for them and I'll be happy if the song slaps, but my expectations aren't very high. That said, Nightlife deserves a remake.

Whether it's just a video cameo or a song collab I'm into it. Not particularly a fan of this guy or this type of rap but I'm a fan of rap in general and GD experimenting, so GD doing something with rap is always exciting to me. 

10 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

I have a feeling it is a Green Day single. What would Mike be doing there if it was just a Billie thing?

I really don't mind any experimentation but knowing it's done as an attempt to stay relevant takes the fun away from that. I mean, other bands have done that and the results weren't great imo. Of course if someone enjoys it, good for them and I'll be happy if the song slaps, but my expectations aren't very high. That said, Nightlife deserves a remake.

I think it's at the point where it doesn't have to be gimmicky thing for rock artists to collaborate with hip hop artists. It's just like, musicians from different genres can collaborate now and it isn't a big deal. Like U2 with Kendrick Lamar on his last album was cool and very natural sounding, not gimmicky at all

Edit: Not saying a GD and Tyla Yahweh song would be on this level lol. But rock and rap (including modern rock with modern rap) can be cool together.

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

If it was a GD single you wouldn’t see only Tyla’s people posting clips from the shoot. 

• Hermione changed the title to “Oh Yeah!” Music Video

Archived