New Years Eve with Longshot & Prima Donna

Squashie

On 12/14/2019 at 2:34 AM, DadBod said:

Welp... Jeff just posted this on his stories:

2f0a5a212c9063563e9c848ac4ad1226657de0c9

Normal, he's a Longshot member!

I've only given an overlook on the thread for lack of time, but just want to say I think this Kevin/Jeff thing after all this time is kinda stupid. Kevin and Jeff are both normal guys, with qualities and defaults (I mean even Billie is in that case, although he's above normal, he has this divine inspiration and sensibility, that make him very special, and it's for him we're here) and we could just let both of them be without having to oppose them all the time and criticize one over the other.

I'm personally happy to see Jeff coming back, for me he has done a great job in The Longshot so far.

• Like 1

One of Prima Donna put on IG that there were more tickets released but it has sold out again now:

On 12/15/2019 at 1:20 PM, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

Kevin is amazing (except for the earring influence on Billie). Jeff Matika is all kinds of wrong. Some funny wrong (embarrassing and pathetic) and some extremely disturbing wrong. Disappointing to see him posting Longshot posts or videos. I thought he was out of the band. Oh well. I am never going to a Longshot show if they didn’t take what he did seriously and keep him representing them by playing in the band. I don’t want to see that guy. Glad Kevin is in Green Day. I’ll support Green Day and still go to their shows but I won’t support a pathetic bully like Matika. Butthurt with possible ingrained misogyny is not something I’d like to condone. I will never forget that. It was over and over again and as sad as it is that he did it once... it was repetitive and sad and scary for his ex and sad for Green Days fans. It was shameful.

I think the Longshot record is amazing and the songs are great and I definitely liked the Love is for Losers record better than RevRad. I hope the new Green Day record is better than RevRad and if the Longshot was just a side project and it was that awesome I can’t wait to hear the new Green Day record in February! But yeah I can’t support a band that has Jeff Matika in it. 

so what did he actually do, i missed it. 

On 12/19/2019 at 8:00 PM, Beerjeezus said:

Billie is a dumbass :ga:

isn't in contradiction with the divine inspiration :ga: in fact, makes it better!

• Love 1

I have a spare 80 dollar ticket if anyone wants it. 

We set off in 6 hours, so better get to bed. 

See you there 👐

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Goofygoldfish said:

See you there 👐

tempting. im an hour plane ride down..

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

See you there 👐

I want it!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm looking for a ticket, if anyone's got a spare ticket please let me know or write me a message at greendayitaly@gmail.com 

Thanks!! 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, silviagreen said:

I'm looking for a ticket, if anyone's got a spare ticket please let me know or write me a message at greendayitaly@gmail.com 

Thanks!! 

Buongiorno! I may know someone who has an extra ticket. I can check in the morning if you'd like :toocool:

5 minutes ago, Admiral_Needa said:

Buongiorno! I may know someone who has an extra ticket. I can check in the morning if you'd like :toocool:

Yes thank you so much!! Let me know in the morning 😊

• Like 1

Can't wait for tonight, getting ready for this one!  See ya there! Gonna be a blast. Hubby is like, can we go yet?  LOL 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, silviagreen said:

Yes thank you so much!! Let me know in the morning 😊

Sent you a PM with all the info! Ciao Bella! :toocool: See you there! :ga:

• Love 1