• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:
  Hide contents

Remember the state of the coffee table last time🥰 jk that was ash

Yeah true, ash tends to be pricey

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

I hope the Longshot has a new bass player. 

Jeff “reposted” prima donna’s post in his stories yesterday, so I’m going to say Jeff will be playing bass on New Year’s Eve for Longshot. (I posted a screenshot of Jeff’s story in this thread).

4 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I know right :ga:

(this is funnier than it should be hahaha)

I'd call him Jeff Přírodověda but I don't wanna derail GDC even more with my spammy bullshit 🤣 

Honestly tho, never liked either Jeff and his dancing behind amps nor Kevin and his earring influence on Billie.

Concerts on holidays are always higher ticket prices venues always jack up the rates to use the venues on holidays etc 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Kyrthical said:

I'd call him Jeff Přírodověda but I don't wanna derail GDC even more with my spammy bullshit 🤣 

Honestly tho, never liked either Jeff and his dancing behind amps nor Kevin and his earring influence on Billie.

No one:

Absolutely no one:

My brain right now: Jeff Deskriptivní geometrie a technické kreslení

Anyway, I don't think the third guitar played makes much difference, but Billie and Kevin are fun to watch and I like that Kevin is more present on stage too.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

No one:

Absolutely no one:

My brain right now: Jeff Deskriptivní geometrie a technické kreslení

Anyway, I don't think the third guitar played makes much difference, but Billie and Kevin are fun to watch and I like that Kevin is more present on stage too.

No one:

Absolutely no one:

Beerjeezus: Jeff Deskriptivní geometrie a technické kreslení

Kyrthical's brain half that's on GDC right now: Haha, that's funny

Kyrthical's other brain half that should be working on two projects and his bachelor's thesis: Jeff Vývoj informačních systémů a Základy počítačové grafiky

Yeah, anyways... You're right that it doesn't make much difference. It's mostly, in terms of Green Day, all about the three guys (maybe except for Jason's few sick licks during the RevRad tour), but I just never liked either one of them, lol. Jeff is an idiot alright, Kevin is just... I mean subjectively he's a humanized ball of slime, how do I describe it better 🤣 But yeah, I don't care. I just liked Kevin better as that emo Foxboro guitarist, don't think he should be in Green Day and nor should be Jeff. Just my two cents tho.

9 minutes ago, Kyrthical said:

No one:

Absolutely no one:

Beerjeezus: Jeff Deskriptivní geometrie a technické kreslení

Kyrthical's brain half that's on GDC right now: Haha, that's funny

Kyrthical's other brain half that should be working on two projects and his bachelor's thesis: Jeff Vývoj informačních systémů a Základy počítačové grafiky

Yeah, anyways... You're right that it doesn't make much difference. It's mostly, in terms of Green Day, all about the three guys (maybe except for Jason's few sick licks during the RevRad tour), but I just never liked either one of them, lol. Jeff is an idiot alright, Kevin is just... I mean subjectively he's a humanized ball of slime, how do I describe it better 🤣 But yeah, I don't care. I just liked Kevin better as that emo Foxboro guitarist, don't think he should be in Green Day and nor should be Jeff. Just my two cents tho.

I feel your pain… I'm currently working on Jeff Komunikace Ministerstva financí

I guess it's good to have the extra guitar player so Billie doesn't have to play all songs and that's about it for me. I don't know if I like emo Kevin actually… I think he looks better now, but now that you said it, if he brought back the emo look, he'd look just like Jeff playing somewhere in the back of the stage. I doubt most people would notice it's a different guy :P

Kevin is amazing (except for the earring influence on Billie). Jeff Matika is all kinds of wrong. Some funny wrong (embarrassing and pathetic) and some extremely disturbing wrong. Disappointing to see him posting Longshot posts or videos. I thought he was out of the band. Oh well. I am never going to a Longshot show if they didn’t take what he did seriously and keep him representing them by playing in the band. I don’t want to see that guy. Glad Kevin is in Green Day. I’ll support Green Day and still go to their shows but I won’t support a pathetic bully like Matika. Butthurt with possible ingrained misogyny is not something I’d like to condone. I will never forget that. It was over and over again and as sad as it is that he did it once... it was repetitive and sad and scary for his ex and sad for Green Days fans. It was shameful.

I think the Longshot record is amazing and the songs are great and I definitely liked the Love is for Losers record better than RevRad. I hope the new Green Day record is better than RevRad and if the Longshot was just a side project and it was that awesome I can’t wait to hear the new Green Day record in February! But yeah I can’t support a band that has Jeff Matika in it. 

51 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

But yeah I can’t support a band that has Jeff Matika in it. 

*Jeff Matika emerges at longshot New Years show and on the Hella Mega Tour*

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

I feel your pain… I'm currently working on Jeff Komunikace Ministerstva financí

I guess it's good to have the extra guitar player so Billie doesn't have to play all songs and that's about it for me. I don't know if I like emo Kevin actually… I think he looks better now, but now that you said it, if he brought back the emo look, he'd look just like Jeff playing somewhere in the back of the stage. I doubt most people would notice it's a different guy :P

Good luck with that one Jeff, that's a difficult one I'm sure 😬

And well... Yeah 😅

3 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

Concerts on holidays are always higher ticket prices venues always jack up the rates to use the venues on holidays etc 

Except that Billie owns the venue so are you saying he raised the prices on himself?

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

Except that Billie owns the venue so are you saying he raised the prices on himself?

You've also got employees who want to be paid more for holidays, etc. I doubt BJA gives a single fuck about money.

15 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Didn’t know he owned the venue 

and I was talking in the general sense wasn’t meant to say it’s the reason for this show itself 

• Like 1

I’m still not clear on how this works. This is the tweet from GD about their National NYE performance and it says they are “performing from the Hollywood party”. Is the whole Hollywood party prerecorded or is just GD’a performance? It just seems weird to me because I’m used to these NYE shows going back and forth between the west and east coasts live. 

4 minutes ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

I’m still not clear on how this works. This is the tweet from GD about their National NYE performance and it says they are “performing from the Hollywood party”. Is the whole Hollywood party prerecorded or is just GD’a performance? It just seems weird to me because I’m used to these NYE shows going back and forth between the west and east coasts live. 

They may appear to cut back and forth but the entire Hollywood party is pre-recorded. So they cut to pre-recorded sequences and act like they’re live.  The time difference means live wouldn’t really make sense anyway, the ball drop in NYC goes by east coast time.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

So basically the tv thing has nothing to do with the Oakland show, right?

Well NYE is from Hollywood so unless Billie Joe has cloned himself I’d say no.  Pre-recorded with GD in LA earlier, Longshot in Oakland NYE.

• Like 1

Anyone knows whether this will be taped on the 31st but at an earlier time or whether it is taped before? I'll be in LA until the 28, would have been so nice if I can go to the taping.

The TV performance was probably taped already, or will be maybe within the next few days.  The LS show has nothing to do with Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve.

BTW- check out my new IG Green_DayCollector

Edited by Bang_Shangalang