New Years Eve with Longshot & Prima Donna

Squashie

1 minute ago, madafaka said:

I get that some of you feel that this is something too sensitive to be discussed, so I will leave it here. But I am double-ling down on my initial comment that something not-so-good is going on in the Green Day world, or more precisely, the Billie Joe world. You don't have to have the full picture of their lives to sense that. Especially not when you've followed these guys religiously for 15 years. But from a more positive perspective, crisis is usually where growth comes from, so I am hopeful either way.

I see where you're coming from, I'm just hoping that my feeling of impending doom is caused by their questionable album promo :P

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

I just hope Billie doesn’t read these threads currently. Because if he wasn’t in a mid-life crisis before he sure would be after. Along with the conversation in the comments under his current IG post about whether he has had sex with or uses tongue when he kisses guys. He must be wondering if all of these people know something he doesn’t about himself...talk about a mind fuck!!

Why those people feel the need to question that stuff on and on? I don’t get what’s the point tbh

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Beyza said:

Why those people feel the need to question that stuff on and on? I don’t get what’s the point tbh

I doubt there's a malicious intent behind it.

As long as it's somewhere where he's not reading it, what's the harm? 

44 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

If it’s somewhere public there’s always a chance he could read it, particularly when they are comments on his own IG account. You know he reads those so you have to ask what is wrong with people?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

If it’s somewhere public there’s always a chance he could read it, particularly when they are comments on his own IG account. You know he reads those so you have to ask what is wrong with people?

I mean, I don't suppose he stalks his fandom on social media he's not on, but of course, what the fuck, why would anybody want him to read speculation about his own sex life

13 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I mean, I don't suppose he stalks his fandom on social media he's not on, but of course, what the fuck, why would anybody want him to read speculation about his own sex life

And I’m not even sure he doesn’t do that. He stalks fan IG accounts and reposts stuff and leaves comments randomly. He sees more than we think he just chooses to stay away from a lot of it.  Best to assume that he could potentially see anything that is public.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

There may not be any bad intention behind them or even he may not care these things that much but still I find those discussions pointless 

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And I’m not even sure he doesn’t do that. He stalks fan IG accounts and reposts stuff and leaves comments randomly. He sees more than we think he just chooses to stay away from a lot of it.  Best to assume that he could potentially see anything that is public.

:( the things he probably had to look at...

2 minutes ago, Beyza said:

There may not be any bad intention behind them or even he may not care these things that much but still I find those discussions pointless 

I can't disagree with that, obviously there's not much these discussions can accomplish.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Anyway, that confetti is really cool. Does anyone know who made it? What a fun thing to bring to the show! 

On 1/4/2020 at 11:21 AM, Goofygoldfish said:

Correct, it was Meike and Ralph who made it, they did a great job 🤗

Frenzy.ra on IG 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Beyza said:

I would jot it down to differences in interests and/or ethics.
//those people

I honestly feel that it's totally okay to talk about. If he is on here, or anywhere else, it is because he for one reason or another has chosen to get that perspective on things. If he feels vulnerable, then 25 years in the spotlight, should've taught him to dodge things he don't need to hear.

2 minutes ago, Todd said:

I have thread notifications turned on because I want to see posts about the show I was at, not speculation about Billie Joe’s personal life. If you guys want to talk about that, this is not the thread to do so. Please keep the discussion on-topic. 

I think I'm gonna start an intervention thread, and count on him seeing it. That oughta be helpful!
// "those people" out 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, solongfromthestars said:

My full recap is finally up on GDA :D

http://www.greendayauthority.com/news/5968/

Some more photos

f0379079fc61e1cf989ae206e1d7e68ea373fa4e

87196ec276ebe23da58520e02c639594ff0a904b

4e3c787d12c1ccccfd94af56aa1fd6e392ce37df

66c895d5c11da3ceac7555b25ef72841a86de16a

bdffaf56bbfd207eb19a4faf48383ae7efab1bdf

ebf23d55f7db5ec5e9e4eeacef932ce94843c154

2efe5d5f5a379cdede4406be022f29e3eaa61e7c

a7c2fdc64257253b81ae996c76440c6dc42f4ccf

c22e12870c4a456a0a1dcfd2c00b0b7b6c0d2fec

I don't remember which photos I've posted and where... sorry if I'm double posting or reposting what I've posted in another thread :P

A few bits I'll add here - Love is for Losers is such a fucking good album. They could play the title track all night and I wouldn't get bored.

This show proved to me it's totally possible to hold a DSLR all night and dance and jump as much as I would without one. I'm obviously not as excited about the other bands I've photographed!

I got this setlist but it's definitely not an accurate reflection of what they played :lol: 

fdbb2d9c15c40f073391558f716e742f40eaea59

Awesome photos and great job on the recap! Sounds like it was great time.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...