New Years Eve with Longshot & Prima Donna

Squashie

5 minutes ago, jengd said:

I thought Green Day were playing a live show NYE, or will it be pre-recorded?

Must be prerecorded.

• Like 4

speaking of The Network, I remember hearing some talk about Billie hiring a german dude for interviews and stuff when they did The Network. Was there any truth to that or am doing some memory implantation? 

18 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

The fucking Golden Bull. Billie loves that place.

He owns it, so...

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, jengd said:

I thought Green Day were playing a live show NYE, or will it be pre-recorded?

Could be pre-recorded or they have gone on remote in the past with other artists so they could easily have it where GD performs at the show as well and ABC will switch over to a song at a given time 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhiteTim said:

Could be pre-recorded or they have gone on remote in the past with other artists so they could easily have it where GD performs at the show as well and ABC will switch over to a song at a given time 

It’s supposedly only Longshot but I suppose it could happen. 

3 minutes ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

It’s supposedly only Longshot but I suppose it could happen. 

I mean GD just performed at a show that was just billed as The Coverups 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

I can't go but I'm still curious about how the event appeared a few days ago as "postponed," then became password protected, then was announced by Prima Donna but now they've deleted the post :sherlock: I guess they announced it too early or something because people are already booking flights. 

7 minutes ago, solongfromthestars said:

I can't go but I'm still curious about how the event appeared a few days ago as "postponed," then became password protected, then was announced by Prima Donna but now they've deleted the post :sherlock: I guess they announced it too early or something because people are already booking flights. 

I didn’t see it announced publicly before today. Where was it first announced postponed?

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I didn’t see it announced publicly before today. Where was it first announced postponed?

It wasn't announced. The event just existed on Eventbrite and my partner then some other fans sent me the link. Some people have tickets already so I'm assuming that when I first looked they were available and I just didn't notice because I wasn't thinking of buying. 

• Thanks 1

Well... this is... not good. I hope people aren’t  paying a lot of money for flights in case this isn’t actually going to happen. 

Edited by DadBod
Clarification- should have been are not paying...

11 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Well... this is... not good. I hope people are paying a lot of money for flights in case this isn’t actually going to happen. 

It could be that they just have very limited tickets available 

I know partly what happened now. Fans got a notification when the event was created and started buying tickets before it was even finalised, which is most likely why it was "postponed," then password protected. There are no ~inside connections~ or anything. Presumably it's still going ahead but I don't know if the tickets will still go onsale when Prima Donna said they would, or if tickets bought prior to the password will be valid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1