Stream Green Day on The Game Awards December 12

pacejunkie punk

4 minutes ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

I don’t even know what an expansion pack is.

Anyway, here’s the last post about in case the stage set gives any clues.

No Kevin so it’s not father Of All 

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jetsrule128 said:

No Kevin so it’s not father Of All 

Oh I just noticed that. I don’t see Jason F either. Just 4 of them? Maybe there’s a reason for that as far as not cluttering up the stage due to the game interaction.

2 minutes ago, legendary said:

Billie with Blue, maybe it's old school song

Basket Case again maybe?  Or maybe they’re doing the two songs again and Kevin already stepped off after Father of All MF

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

Basket Case again maybe?  Or maybe they’re doing the two songs again and Kevin already stepped off after Father of All MF

The FOA/Basketcase combo is getting a little old. I hope it’s a different old school song.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:12 AM, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Another one here from playstationlifestyle.net:

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2019/12/09/green-day-the-game-awards-2019/

Green Day (Yes, the Band) Has a Game Announcement at The Game Awards 2019

Geoff Keighley’s The Game Awards has always been a platform for unique and unexpected announcements, and the host has been tweeting lots of photos, videos, and live streams to get people hyped for what’s coming. One of those live streams had a fan question about what celebrities would be at the show. In addition to a musical performance by CHVRCHES, Keighley said that Green Day would be at The  Game Awards 2019 making a “video game announcement.”

Yes, Green Day, the band, has a “really awesome video game announcement they’ll be making.” That’s all Keighley said about the matter, but it instantly conveys a flurry of theories about what Green Day could possibly be announcing on The Game Awards 2019 stage Thursday night. My gut reaction says it’s a Green Day music pack for Beat Saber, and as a guy with a massive American Idiot tattoo on my arm, you could say I’m thrilled at the possibility. However, it could also be a Green Day collaboration with any other number of games, or, even less likely, a Shaq Fu-styled Green Day game starring that iconic trio as they seek to take on the forces of evil. I’m leaning heavily on that Beat Saber Green Day music pack theory though. It wouldn’t be the first time Green Day has had deep involvement with a video game. Back in 2010, they made Green Day Rock Band with Harmonix.

In many of his live streams, Keighley takes the time to answer fan questions about the show, at least as much as he can. When asked about things that have leaked, Keighley stated, “As far as I know, nothing about our show has leaked right now.” So don’t expect Resident Evil 3 remake or Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC to appear, mostly because those are the big obvious leaks of the last week and Keighley has confirmed that neither of them leaked from The Game Awards 2019. “Yeah, we never planned to do anything with that inside of the show.”

Keighley also stated that he’s got a big announcement about the “next generation of The Game Awards” coming up in the next couple of days, and says that it’s something he’s been working on all year. And that’s not all. “Not only The Game Awards but I’ve got two more projects to reveal for you guys that I’ve been cooking up in the Keighley labs.”

You can catch the Green Day The Game Awards 2019 announcement this Thursday evening. The Game Awards 2019 will begin streaming at 8:30 PM ET / 5:30 PM PT on December 12.

Let's hope it's like the Def Jam game but with California punk bands. Gotta beat everything to unlock Henry Rollins. 

Not to start a new conspiracy or anything, but this is so bizarre. I looked to see if the game awards are following any of the guys on their IG account....and they’re following the fake MOOTIK account dr.robertdoback. 🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

Not to start a new conspiracy or anything, but this is so bizarre. I looked to see if the game awards are following any of the guys on their IG account....and they’re following the fake MOOTIK account dr.robertdoback. 🤣🤣🤣

The fact that the Panicland reveal was dropped by Bill today and the Game Awards is tomorrow and they follow dr.robertdoback but not Green Day or any of the members is just... so random I don’t have an explanation.  I know it’s nothing and yet how bizarre?

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The fact that the Panicland reveal was dropped by Bill today and the Game Awards is tomorrow and they follow dr.robertdoback but not Green Day or any of the members is just... so random I don’t have an explanation.  I know it’s nothing and yet how bizarre?

I feel like they told them to follow it. How else would they find it? And I don’t mean this as part of a conspiracy. I think they’re being funny.

Just now, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

I feel like they told them to follow it. How else would they find it? 

Now that’s going above and beyond. I can see a second Panicland video now: “So then we knew Green Day were performing on the Game Awards so we thought maybe we can we get them to follow our account so we did...” 😂😂😂

Just now, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

it’s a tony hawk game. look at the image in back it says “stalefish”.

That's dope as fuck I hope its actually good.

You guys think they might  announce a new single tomorrow as well? To go with the game?

1 minute ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

I could imagine they play a new song along with a game trailer or something

Don't think they'd drop a new song at Game Awards, personally.

7 minutes ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

Ohh, good observation!

3 minutes ago, Kyrthical said:

Don't think they'd drop a new song at Game Awards, personally.

Unless it does really corespond to an upcoming game, like @AnonymWarnerGermany said.

20 minutes ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

What‘s a stalefish? 😂

I think green day members will be playable in thps and they Will reveal a new trailer with a new song

2 hours ago, tdlyon said:

Wasn't it already confirmed they were gonna do Fire Ready Aim at this? 

I don’t remember anything like this

5 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

That background...reminds of a Tony Hawk game? Am I seeing that right?

I think that’s actually one of the PS1 Tony Hawk’s games! It would be awesome if they actually made the soundtrack of a new Tony Hawk game 😂

Archived