Otis TV - new video clip series

pacejunkie punk

Episode One of Otis TV is on IGTV:

Here is episode two:

So looks like the Billie puppet is hosting a new video clip show of classic and new punk videos.  It’s amazing. I want more 👏

This was cute! I'm glad to see his love for the puppet is still as strong as ever lol. Also that intro song immediately got stuck in my head on repeat. 

Update: Just watched episode 2 and maybe it's just because I'm running a high af fever but him going 'yeah that's right, really walking up these stairs right now those are my real feet' fucking killed me. Same goes for him turning on the lights :lol:

Anyone else seeing this as a sign we really won't see Matika again as Otis TV is kind of a replacement for the JeFf MaTiKa ShOw? :wub: Or am I just desperately picking up cLuEs because I want him to be gone? Probably the latter since I, as I typed this, realized it makes no sense lol but I want to believe

53 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

Anyone else seeing this as a sign we really won't see Matika again as Otis TV is kind of a replacement for the JeFf MaTiKa ShOw? :wub: Or am I just desperately picking up cLuEs because I want him to be gone? Probably the latter since I, as I typed this, realized it makes no sense lol but I want to believe

Hadn’t thought of that, I am sure somewhere Jeff said there would be more of The Jeff Matilda Show but I can’t see them doing both That would be a bit weird but you just never know with our Billie.  😂😂 He could have found the puppet, done these and that will be it, or we’ll get a stream of them whenever it suits him.

I can't believe I scrolled down to see what this is all about and it's the damn puppet :lol::lol::lol:. Can't watch it now but oh my god.

6 hours ago, Nightlife said:

Hey now there’s a thought 🤔🥳

This looks thrown together but it took thought and planning. I assume he had to license all the videos he’s showing.  This is such a cool thing. Takes me back to when MTV was fun.

It’s been uploaded to YouTube if you don’t have instagram (or are like me and want to  watch it all big on the YouTube app on TV):

8 hours ago, Nightlife said:

I hope this is the case, but there was a recent interview with David, and things look full steam ahead with Prima Donna, so I'm trying not to get too attached to the idea that Kevin is replacing Jeff.  Hoping I'm wrong obviously.

The puppet never liked Jeff though; maybe he fired him. ;)

32 minutes ago, Montclare said:

I laughed way to hard at this 😂

This is genuinely so awesome. He's sharing great music AND I get to laugh/cringe at the puppet in between. Like, people want to call him a sellout and stuff but he's always promoting and supporting the making or discovering of music and he really deserves credit for that. 

I loved seeing the puppet's feet :lol: 

You can't go anywhere on this forum without an unrelated hate post against Jeff Matika.

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

You can't go anywhere on this forum without an unrelated hate post against Jeff Matika.

For 10 years I couldn’t go to any Green Day concert without an unrelated Matika appearing on stage, it’s called revenge 38.gif 

5 hours ago, Montclare said:

Forever hoping this is what'll happen when Jeff brings up the upcoming tour :wub:

I love the Clit Kat song!

Who wants to bet with me that the opening credits music if from FOAM? It sounds very catchy but the damn annoying claps are there again.

2 minutes ago, greendepent said:

To me, this is proof that BJ dislikes to be in camera. Nothing bad with it tho

Tis why he no longer acts - he would rather be a puppet.

Spoiler

28 minutes ago, greendepent said:

To me, this is proof that BJ dislikes to be in camera. Nothing bad with it tho

Seems to feel less awkward with something to hide behind

8 hours ago, Killjoy From Detroit said:

Is the opening song an original song or is it a song that already exists? I really like it

I was wondering the same. Definitely BJ singing...

Archived