Yosuke Hanamura

2019/11/02 - MTV World Stage, Plaza de España, Seville, Spain

Grinch

Wow 4K? I'd love to see that if someone has it recorded.

Yosuke Hanamura
28 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Wow 4K? I'd love to see that if someone has it recorded.

Getting it right now. The file is very large, so It’ll take some time before I’m able to re-upload the performance by itself. I estimate around the evening.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Alf
45 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Getting it right now. The file is very large, so It’ll take some time before I’m able to re-upload the performance by itself. I estimate around the evening.

Holy shit! thanks for getting it! I will download tonight!

Alf

@Yosuke HanamuraPro#1b has the full show?

Yosuke Hanamura
1 minute ago, Alf said:

The full concert? No. Just the ones from PRO#1a.

MillenniumFan
26 minutes ago, Alf said:

Don't think there will be a full Pro, though it appears (nothing is confirmed, this is just me following the general MTV pattern) there might be a 40-45 minute broadcast on MTV with more songs shortly before christmas. 

Btw, thank you @Yosuke Hanamura for the TV version! I have to say I prefer that one slightly atm, mostly because the drums sound cleaner on the TV mix. Probably result of higher quality audio I suppose (or rather a lack of YouTube's compression).  

Either way, the whole thing still seems a tiny bit off to me. The mix is very good as I have said, so maybe it's the master or the audio format, but the whole thing sounds just a little muffled. I mean, comparing the 2009 Munich performance of Basket Case (or of other songs) with this one kinda reveals that. Especially voice and drums, but also the guitars. 

I don't know, I'm not a sound engineer, so what do you guys think?

Vector09

I just downloaded the 4K version

There is a red carpet interview too

Does anyone want that?

• Like 1

greendepent
1 hour ago, MillenniumFan said:

Don't think there will be a full Pro, though it appears (nothing is confirmed, this is just me following the general MTV pattern) there might be a 40-45 minute broadcast on MTV with more songs shortly before christmas. 

Btw, thank you @Yosuke Hanamura for the TV version! I have to say I prefer that one slightly atm, mostly because the drums sound cleaner on the TV mix. Probably result of higher quality audio I suppose (or rather a lack of YouTube's compression).  

Either way, the whole thing still seems a tiny bit off to me. The mix is very good as I have said, so maybe it's the master or the audio format, but the whole thing sounds just a little muffled. I mean, comparing the 2009 Munich performance of Basket Case (or of other songs) with this one kinda reveals that. Especially voice and drums, but also the guitars. 

I don't know, I'm not a sound engineer, so what do you guys think?

As a sound guy myself, I can tell you that the "lack" of quality comes from the lack of time for mixing and mastering. The show happened two days ago. Even if you know how to do it, you always need a bit more of time to make it good.

The 2009/2013 versions had more time to "cooking" them, so you can hear the difference. If there's a longer version in the future, maybe it will bring a reworked audio too. But hey, that's is the trend on this world. Everything has to be done faster. Even at the point you prefer to show a video than bothering making a soundcheck for a 6 piece band and make them perform live.

• Like 1

MillenniumFan

Well, that thought also occurred to me. In the previous cases they had around a month to edit I believe (certainly in the case of the 2009 broadcast). Let's see, I certainly hope they give it another polish. I mean, it's not as if there's a lot missing, just a few finishing touches here and there I'd say.

TaffPlaysYT

MP3 please somebody!

80 Androids
16 hours ago, Grinch said:

The download limit has been exceeded, can anyone mirror this?

Mirror - 4k Broadcast - MEGA

Note: It is HEVC encoded, use VLC Player or install HEVC or picture won't show.

Censored, No Logo

11 hours ago, TaffPlaysYT said:

MP3 please somebody!

:mp3: MEGA

From PRO#1B

• Like 1

Green Day In Seattle

Man, I want pro of the whole show. It looks like it was fucking amazing!

MillenniumFan
3 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Man, I want pro of the whole show. It looks like it was fucking amazing!

A dangerous game that, since it's exactly what has been my wish regarding the 2009 Broadcast ever since it was released almost 10 years ago haha. What's more, I know that they probably have the whole show edited and as finished file(s) somewhere, although MTV might still own the rights to it partially, so I don't know. 

Either way, they really should release it at some point if they are allowed to. 

• Like 1

Emilius

Amateur video of the full set uploaded by user "MªJosé Lc" on YouTube:

• Like 1

Todd

Looks like it's a compilation of a few different angles, not a complete source

Emilius

@Todd Yeah you're right. I hadn't had time to watch the whole thing before I shared it with y'all. But still a good find! Hopefully somebody posts a complete source soon! This looked like such a cool show! 

deadair

Just to clarify, is Pro #1b censored or uncensored?

80 Androids
16 hours ago, deadair said:

Just to clarify, is Pro #1b censored or uncensored?

Considering it was aired, probably censored.

MillenniumFan

I'm really starting to get kinda nervous about wether we'll even get the full broadcast at some point. They clearly have recorded it. Question is, have they given the go-ahead for its release...

Would be reaaaaally bummed out if we don't get the full (or rather 40-45 min) thing at some point...

GugsGreenDay
1 hour ago, MillenniumFan said:

I'm really starting to get kinda nervous about wether we'll even get the full broadcast at some point. They clearly have recorded it. Question is, have they given the go-ahead for its release...

Would be reaaaaally bummed out if we don't get the full (or rather 40-45 min) thing at some point...

Until now nothing about this?? It's been to long.  

Wouter1994

Maby they will air it around 7 feb when the album is released. 

MillenniumFan

I damn well hope so. What a waste if they don't broadcast any more of it.