Upcoming 2 Billie’s Rolling Stone Interview

Billie Joes Eyelids

This is on Rolling Stone’s IG story if anyone can insert that into a post here. I haven’t been able to figure out how to do that.  

Also autocorrect put an apostrophe in Billies which is so wrong.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The feature is called Musicians on Musicians

Looks like there was a photoshoot too so a new picture of the two of them would be cool.

Unclear whether it’s one each issue or if they will all feature in the next one together.

It looks like they’re all in the same issue going by the cover. I agree, a photo shoot of the two of them will be cool. Also it’s great PR for our Billie.

I love the concept of pairing them up because they have the same name :lol:. They need to do a collab next

Nice video! 
Two completely different generations. I'll say it again but I really like Billie Eilish. I'm not a ''fan'' of her but I discovered her last year and I would like one day to attend one of her live show.

That was really nice! Billie Eilish seems very sincere, and I love her smile.

Not a “fan” either but I like that she’s around.

Good read. Billie Eilish's success has been interesting to see since she's just a 17 year old making songs with her brother on their bedroom... you can definitely see that she was raised in a MCR, GD, etc age

This must seem so funny from his perspective because his kids are older than her 😄 As if he didn’t feel old enough when he worked with the AI musical cast. 

22 minutes ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

No his eyelids are on fleck 

Even better!

Great, interview, I am not really a Billie Eilish fan but I thought she came across really well, between this and the Howard Stern interview I'm quite impressed with her and what a good fit the two of them are together.  It seems to like they really do have quite a lot in common and have connected, possibly surprising both of them.  These darn interviews are never long enough, you (or at least I) always have more questions I would like answered and here them talk about more together.  Oh, and I love how sweet Billie Joe is when people rave about him, he must have heard it all now but he's very gracious.

8 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I love the part where she asks him about that one time he beat someone up and he's like "I did what?" :lol:

He was a little embarrassed and dad like about it like, yeah I was young and stupid, don’t do what I did.  But what was great about it was not the fact that he was all tough wanting to fight someone, but that he was protecting other fans. He did it because he pays attention and cares if one fan is being an asshole and that was noble. He shouldn’t be ashamed of it at all, it says a lot about his character. 

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He was a little embarrassed and dad like about it like, yeah I was young and stupid, don’t do what I did.  But what was great about it was not the fact that he was all tough wanting to fight someone, but that he was protecting other fans. He did it because he pays attention and cares if one fan is being an asshole and that was noble. He shouldn’t be ashamed of it at all, it says a lot about his character. 

He didn't handle is in the best way possible (he could have done more damage with the jump) but yes, he had good intentions and that counts.

What a great interview! Billie Eilish comes across as genuine and I can see why people like her, even if her music doesn't click with me. I love that Billie had a few I'm old moments, like with the whole wallpaper confusion :lol: I also love how she ended the interview saying he's still gorgeous. I mean, she ain't wrong! I'm just salty that these two are on the cover of the digital edition of Rolling Stone and not the print edition. 

12 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

I'm just salty that these two are on the cover of the digital edition of Rolling Stone and not the print edition. 

You are so right, far more relevant and interesting than EJ and Lana Del Ray!

8 minutes ago, jengd said:

You are so right, far more relevant and interesting than EJ and Lana Del Ray!

I get it. Elton John is a legend and he's important to music. And he's a great artist. But Green Day have an album coming out in a few months and Billie talked to probably the most popular artist of the year. It would make way more sense to have those two on the cover. 

6 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

I get it. Elton John is a legend and he's important to music. And he's a great artist. But Green Day have an album coming out in a few months and Billie talked to probably the most popular artist of the year. It would make way more sense to have those two on the cover. 

I think Billie E just had a cover recently though and Green Day will probably get another soon when their album is released so maybe that’s why.

Archived